Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I am driving home from my girl's house and this Acura 3.2 comes roaring up onto my rear bumper with his yellow fogs beaming. So, I tap the gas a bit to bump the speed up a bit. Anyway, as luck would have it, we both get stuck at the next light with no cars in front of us. I rev hard a few times and he nudges forward. I thought I would spare this fool, so I toned it back to 7 pounds of boost (350 rwhp). Anyway, the light turns green and I mash it and WOOSH. I pounded that idiot into the ground. I pulled 7-8 car lengths on this idiot on my way to about 70 mph. Then, we come up to the next light, soI rev a few times at him and he won't even look at me!!!! SUCKER!!!!!

Acura 3.2 let me offer a suggestion to you, don't hug the bumper of the turbo IS300 unless you are asking to be stripped naked!!!!!Fool! :shame: :shame: :shame:

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
who cares, unless it was you, otherwise it was still a great acura kill, older or newer bodystyle

JakeCL said:
what 3.2 was it the old body style TL cause i dont think the other ones have yellow fogs

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looked like he just added aftermarket yellow foggies. They just looked to bright to be stock. Anyway, I am sure it was a 3.2 because he pulled up to me at the next light. Normally, I wouldn't have slapped him around, but he asked for it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
all i was saying is if it was one of these its not much to brag about and my mom had an RL of this bodystyle and it had yellow fog lights, it wasn't that off the wall of a question flamers

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
JakeCL said:
all i was saying is if it was one of these its not much to brag about and my mom had an RL of this bodystyle and it had yellow fog lights, it wasn't that off the wall of a question flamers
What the hell does that matter, A WIN IS A WIN, regardless of who has the most mods, or whos car is the fastest...

Since the guy instaged the race, he deserved to get raped by a TurboIS300....

Very nice Bro, keep em coming....

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Freelance said:
JakeCL said:
What the hell does that matter, A WIN IS A WIN, regardless of who has the most mods, or whos car is the fastest...

Since the guy instaged the race, he deserved to get raped by a TurboIS300....

Very nice Bro, keep em coming....
It is funny when people think they are gonna win and get slaughtered. I wish I could just see the smile evaporate as I ROAR away.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well, I got something to say here... seriously... this makes me :lol:

It was an TL :boring:

I got a 00 3.2TL, seriously with all mods on the market (not talking about custom RWD conversion with something like NSX SC engine or anything like that). You better kill that TL real good or I will be laugh hard at you

With the money you have put into your car, you sure run with E46 M3, 911, M5 and should be able to pull a few cars on an Boxster/stock S4, the new Z and S2000.

I am not sure what kinda turbo setup you got, but I doubt that a 600hp IS300 is worth it considering the reliability and the whole other little things you have to do to the car.

But I would say 450hp will be pretty reliable for the car. With that much power, you can even hang with 355/360 til the aerodynamic comes into play at high speed.

I don't know if you get what I mean... and I am happy for you that you got a dope ride, it's just that... huh... brag when you got a video that shows you kick some sub 14sec cars' asses. Then I will give you more respect.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
WOW you dont know sh*t bout the Turbo IS300....Its a whole different machine...Just having the turbo in is enough to talk some mad shit....Who cares bout video....14 sec car :lol: Damn thats funny....Do some research on what a Turbo IS300 can do and then post something worthwhile...

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SL1200MK4 said:
Well, I got something to say here... seriously... this makes me :lol:

It was an TL :boring:

I got a 00 3.2TL, seriously with all mods on the market (not talking about custom RWD conversion with something like NSX SC engine or anything like that). You better kill that TL real good or I will be laugh hard at you

With the money you have put into your car, you sure run with E46 M3, 911, M5 and should be able to pull a few cars on an Boxster/stock S4, the new Z and S2000.

I am not sure what kinda turbo setup you got, but I doubt that a 600hp IS300 is worth it considering the reliability and the whole other little things you have to do to the car.

But I would say 450hp will be pretty reliable for the car. With that much power, you can even hang with 355/360 til the aerodynamic comes into play at high speed.

I don't know if you get what I mean... and I am happy for you that you got a dope ride, it's just that... huh... brag when you got a video that shows you kick some sub 14sec cars' asses. Then I will give you more respect.
Lol, maybe you need to do a little more reading. I smacked around an M5 the other day. I pulled about 3-4 car lengths on it by 60 mph and completely tore him a new butthole. Now the other cars:
S2000 - I massacred it by about 5-6 car lengths to 60 mph.
M3 - I tried to race two, but they refused. :lol:
The others you mentioned I have not come across yet.

About the reliability, you need to find out a bit more about the 2JZ engine.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
23 Participants
thisISwhatIwantToDrive
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing