Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey every1 so i found an is300 that i want to buy and after selling my car i need 2800 dollars.. now i have all of that money but i can only take out 1000 dollars per week. that means i have to wait 3 weeks to accumulate this money. the guy who is gonna sell his is300 to me is not going to wait 3 weeks even if i pay him weekly he just wants it all up front.. ive been waiting for an oppurtinity like this to come up and if i cant pull this off im gonna have to wait about another 6mnths to do this.. ill be very dissapointed to say the least. is there any1 here thats willing to help me out? I HAVE THE MONEY. i just cant take it all out ( only 1000 per week)... hit me up on IBuRtOnBoArDzI on aim or respond here some help a brother out :frustrate :giveup: PLEASE?

·
Registered
142 Posts
i vouch for him, hes not bsing......

he has the money, just the bank is raping him with how much he can take out

Reactions: MoonlightSilver_IS

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
i vouch for him, hes not bsing......

he has the money, just the bank is raping him with how much he can take out

than why dont you loan him the money. You should have enough with your abundant list of mods you got in your sig....

·
Registered
142 Posts
than why dont you loan him the money. You should have enough with your abundant list of mods you got in your sig....
the list of mods, all accumulate to about close to 800/900 dollars, im 19 im in college, i have to pay my car off, and phone bill, the food i eat, everything, i dont have everything handed to me.... i would, but im broke

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no offense but bgwilly u need to act more like ur age.. every1 else tried to give me advie and u just felt like u had to act like a dick...

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
well he is justified. this has to be the most rediculous thread i have ever read on this site. im not trying to be an @$$ but seriously. As much as i would like for you to own an is300. i dont think anyone on here is going to loan you money. Hell i woudn't loan you $100 as far as $3k goes. Sorry but i think you on the wron site here. I would try and sit down with your bank advisors and pay the penalty of an oversized withdrawel to get the money. sorry!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
agreed but read what he posted on isf.. totally uncalled for i mean honestly how old is he? he shuld try to act more like it.. it doesnt say much at all about his personality..

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
I'm old enough to know what I can afford. Also old enough to not act like a freakin begger off the streets and ask total strangers for handouts to buy a car.

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
Wow, I just saw this thread for the first time.

Lewis27656, this thread is ridiculous. Ask close friends, family, someone you know...not total strangers that have no clue who you are. No one is going to give you this money. Locked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.