Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are about 15 to 20 UGO style roof spoilers on ebay right now. The auction ends at around 1.30 am. Just letting people on the forum know as I am gonna try to get one too. There are both CF and regular. There is no reserve and shipping is only 20 so good luck to anyone that wants one.

PS. Go to ebaymotors.com and type in is300. Then look on the bottom of page 2 and the top of page 3.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
who_done_it said:
There are about 15 to 20 UGO style roof spoilers on ebay right now. The auction ends at around 1.30 am. Just letting people on the forum know as I am gonna try to get one too. There are both CF and regular. There is no reserve and shipping is only 20 so good luck to anyone that wants one.

PS. Go to ebaymotors.com and type in is300. Then look on the bottom of page 2 and the top of page 3.
thanx alot now everybody is going to start bidding on them jerk off :pissed:

·
Registered
678 Posts
it seems like a steal, but then I read the item description....

Item Description

# Defective Part, Fitment not Perfect <------------------------------
# Made out of a high quailty fiberglass w/Primer
# No drilling required
# Easily installed using double sided tape (not included)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yahh but for 30 or 40 bucks im not really gonna argue. Well I'm just putting this out there for anyone that may want to get it.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
tpc_01 said:
it seems like a steal, but then I read the item description....

Item Description

# Defective Part, Fitment not Perfect <------------------------------
# Made out of a high quailty fiberglass w/Primer
# No drilling required
# Easily installed using double sided tape (not included)

umm damn didn't notice that .....wonder how bad the fitment is

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
:lol: i won a c/f one for .01, wtf am i gonna do with it? I already have a frp one already painted (from peterc) :lol: i'll have to figure it out. :lol: damn you!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Few weeks ago i order one cf roof spoiler from Carsoption...The fitment totally sucks....& not to mention the edge of the cf was coming apart. I end up sending it back. However i still want one. Speaking of ebay any feed back on these.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...800&sspagename=rvi:1:2v_home#ebayphotohosting

According to them it say's "Guarantee 100% OEM Perfect Fitment" I wonder if that's true.

-Shawn

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
eh no big, worse case scenario i can add some filler and glass and make it fit right... on my sisters c230 or my other sister's soon to be scion tc. or maybe on my monitor :lol: i need the extra megahurtz dawg.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Hey Lexluger, send an email to the seller adjusting your total. Your total bid was $5.50, and if you read their shipping information, they are charging $15 for shipping and hanling plus an extra $5 for insurance. Add these up, thats $25.50...They seem to be charing the $5 insurance fee twice...

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
i sent an email regarding that as well. their response? 'the listing desc was a mistake, shipping was $20 plus $5 insurance (req) as posted in the shipping field of the auction.'

eh, fair enough, it happens.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
DonCorleone said:
:lol: i won a c/f one for .01, wtf am i gonna do with it? I already have a frp one already painted (from peterc) :lol: i'll have to figure it out. :lol: damn you!
thats if you ever put the painted one on! ;)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
lexluger180 said:
umm damn didn't notice that .....wonder how bad the fitment is

well, it's really bad!! like half an inch off on one side if you stick the opposite side with double sided tape.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
peterc said:
thats if you ever put the painted one on! ;)
it'll go on :lol: even if the c/f one fits well, it's going on someone elses car.

I really am a sucker for "deals" we'll see how much of a "deal" I get with this one. Maybe if i stopped spending my money on this type of crap I'd have my car back together sooner :blush:

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
3KGTO said:
Few weeks ago i order one cf roof spoiler from Carsoption...The fitment totally sucks....& not to mention the edge of the cf was coming apart. I end up sending it back. However i still want one. Speaking of ebay any feed back on these.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...800&sspagename=rvi:1:2v_home#ebayphotohosting

According to them it say's "Guarantee 100% OEM Perfect Fitment" I wonder if that's true.

-Shawn
mmmh interesting. that one looks pretty cool. get it and let me know hot it fits.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I Asked Seller About Fitment He Said One Side Sits About 2 Inches Off The Roof But Said To Put Thicker Tape On It ..i Lol I Wouldnt Buy Unless You Got A Good Body Man To Fix Em

Brian

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
IS300INMD said:
I Asked Seller About Fitment He Said One Side Sits About 2 Inches Off The Roof But Said To Put Thicker Tape On It ..i Lol I Wouldnt Buy Unless You Got A Good Body Man To Fix Em

Brian

:lol:

good advice

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
markIS300 said:
well, it's really bad!! like half an inch off on one side if you stick the opposite side with double sided tape.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!
uh sorry that's how all the EMR rip offs fit. just force that sucker on with strong tape and it stays

1 - 20 of 30 Posts