------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I haven't been posting that much lately. Grad school and work is killing me. BTW, I just saw a white IS with spoiler last night in the engineering parking lot, whose was it?

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
im down. i've been seeing alot of ISs around. on my to school today i saw two silvers and a white one. all being driven by middle aged women.

·
Registered
189 Posts
say i go to UCI too...even though i don't own one (yet...maybe parents will get one, maybe for me?). i'd love to check out the real UCI IS enthusiasts.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Yep, there is a brand new yellow IS in the residential parking for middle earth. Looks nice, but I am kind of glad that I didn't get the yellow. I just think I will get sick of it as a daily driver, but I know I'll love it if I used it as a weekend driver.
Anyway, just pick a time and let me know. I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
wow, you people over the west coasts sure are rich. How many IS300 are there on your campus?? There's only 1 in my college. There are also a few old bimmer m3s around, not many though.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I am not that rich, just know how to save money that's all, plus I am living at home until I can buy a house next year.
There are quite a number of rich kids here at UCI. There was someone who drove a F355, I have seen a white R32 Skyline and I think someone said there is another R33 or R34, lots of M3, lots of SLKs (way too many), lots of GS, ES, 3 series, and E class. Funny thing is that I haven't seen a CL-S on campus, anyone seen them?
BTW, I think there are close to 10 IS at UCI.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've seen the yellow one over at Middle Earth, I also saw a white one the other day when I was turning onto Campus. There's lots of IS owners here. Where should we all meet? Any ideas?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts