------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I haven't been posting that much lately. Grad school and work is killing me. BTW, I just saw a white IS with spoiler last night in the engineering parking lot, whose was it?

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
im down. i've been seeing alot of ISs around. on my to school today i saw two silvers and a white one. all being driven by middle aged women.

·
Registered
189 Posts
say i go to UCI too...even though i don't own one (yet...maybe parents will get one, maybe for me?). i'd love to check out the real UCI IS enthusiasts.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Yep, there is a brand new yellow IS in the residential parking for middle earth. Looks nice, but I am kind of glad that I didn't get the yellow. I just think I will get sick of it as a daily driver, but I know I'll love it if I used it as a weekend driver.
Anyway, just pick a time and let me know. I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
wow, you people over the west coasts sure are rich. How many IS300 are there on your campus?? There's only 1 in my college. There are also a few old bimmer m3s around, not many though.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I am not that rich, just know how to save money that's all, plus I am living at home until I can buy a house next year.
There are quite a number of rich kids here at UCI. There was someone who drove a F355, I have seen a white R32 Skyline and I think someone said there is another R33 or R34, lots of M3, lots of SLKs (way too many), lots of GS, ES, 3 series, and E class. Funny thing is that I haven't seen a CL-S on campus, anyone seen them?
BTW, I think there are close to 10 IS at UCI.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've seen the yellow one over at Middle Earth, I also saw a white one the other day when I was turning onto Campus. There's lots of IS owners here. Where should we all meet? Any ideas?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
H1ghf1del1ty
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing