Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
isn't there a funny VW commercial where they stuff a sofa in the back seat of a Golf?

well this guy took that commercial to the extremes.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Yeah, that was the one with that funky song in it...btw, does anyone know the title of it? I wanted to, uh, "get a sample" of it from the Internet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by JW:
Yeah, that was the one with that funky song in it...btw, does anyone know the title of it? I wanted to, uh, "get a sample" of it from the Internet.
The song is by Trio. title is DA DA DA. Please dont laugh at me for knowing
I downloaded it only cuz it was a funny song

·
Registered
201 Posts
Originally posted by JW:
There was another one that I downloaded from the VW site when they were showing the new Jetta. I don't know the name of either the song or the group. I still have it in mp3 format.

Anyway, I used to have an old Jetta when I was in the university. I really beat the heck out of that car. I learned how to drive a manual on that car. It didn't even have power steering. But boy, was that car ever fun to drive. Much better than any Japanese cars in that price range (in my opinion anyway). But the reliability issue also made me hesistate about owning another German car.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
what a jackas$, damn....well all i can say is that all maryland residents are NOT that stupid. i have a feeling he was trying to make a dollar of of 15 cent or his jetta into a full size truck.
maybe since he had florida tags, he was from florida and i guess that would somewhat explain it, i am sure he couldn't figure out which arrow pointed to which candidate either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
HIBBoyScott
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing