Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am buying the srt stage 2.75 kit and i have an 05' auto with only 13,000 miles. I searched for these answers but the search always brings up non related threads. So will this kit be enough to run reliable without buying anything else? Will the stock auto tranny work, also the stock cams, electronics, gaskets? Don't waste your time telling me to search more. Thank you for any helpful information.

·
Registered
324 Posts
It's funny how the new members are too lazy. They want all the answers handed to them on a silver platter. It doesn't work that way in school and probality not here either.

http://my.is/forums/f114/new-forced-induction-all-answers-inside-346858/

If you did searched, then you would have noticed this parked thread (third one on the list). You'll find all your answers plus mre that you didn't know.

Yes, I did wasted my time and said to search.

·
Registered
100 Posts
From what I have read so far on here, many members replaced the headgasket i think? Not sure if that comes with this kit, hopefully sometime this summer Ill be able to get my car turbo'ddddd!

Good luck with it, have a blast!

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
From what I have read so far on here, many members replaced the headgasket i think? Not sure if that comes with this kit, hopefully sometime this summer Ill be able to get my car turbo'ddddd!

Good luck with it, have a blast!
HG and studs come with the 2.75 kit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.