Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search and couldnt find anything, does anybody have pics of this lip on their car?

thnx for any help
ken

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thnx for all the replies guys.my lips fitment seems kinda off, but not too bad. but that white IS looks clean as hell, does anybody know what skirts and rear its sporting?

thnx
ken

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
man, i thought since the ride had a front lip only..it was supposed to hang lower then the rest of the car. on that white IS everything seems flush, at least from a distance

·
Registered
189 Posts
yea... i think it sits slightly lower then stock though.... i guess you can't really tell from that picture... i was thinking of getting it but i keep worrying about fitment problems

·
Registered
15 Posts
All I see

All I see on that phasenine site is the Type W, the Type R & the Mugen lips....Which one is it that you guys have?

How hard is it to put on? would you recommend that a professional do it?

Thanks,

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
on that phasenine site, its known as the type r lip if u actually looked at the pic u could tell :D . but if u get it at absdynamics.com its called the type s lip

danielj - ur rims fawkin rox, what kind are they? all u need are black headlights/tails/fog and ur car will look sick man! diggin the tint, is that even legal, what % is that?

·
Registered
216 Posts
OK what is the deal. I have been messing around trying to put my lip on for 2 days straight now. Here comes the stupid questions, does it mount on the ledge where the grill is or what. All the pics of your guys lips look really good and I can't get mine to line up like that. Any suggestions??!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
SexMyLex said:
on that phasenine site, its known as the type r lip if u actually looked at the pic u could tell :D . but if u get it at absdynamics.com its called the type s lip

danielj - ur rims fawkin rox, what kind are they? all u need are black headlights/tails/fog and ur car will look sick man! diggin the tint, is that even legal, what % is that?
i think they are the volks te37's.

where would you guys reccomend me getting the type-s lip?
[the best customer service] ?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
congrats ninja, what problems were u having and how did u fix it? 2 days workin on a lip? sounds frustrating..

James-i got my lip from a member here on the forums, however everytime i emailed a question to absdynamics.com they replied in less then 24 hours everytime, so i would assume their customer service would be good. phasenines products are sold at a cheaper price, but it would probably be cheapest to buy it on ebay or get it from a member here on the forums, lots of them bought extras.

ken

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well the first thing I did was put my purse down and just drilled into the bumper. After that all it was a little heat gun action and bingo bango. Now all I need is a body shop to get it sprayed before Hot Import Daze.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Does where the bumper and the front lip meet line up evenly? You guys talked about problems with fitment and dealt with it with a heat gun... so after all that does it line up perfectly?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts