Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to change my corner lights, back turning signal ligt , and the back up lights. Do you know what kind of bulbs they are. Are they 9005,9006,9007,9008. What kind of bulbs are the back up lights. How hard is it to do the corner lights and the back lights.

·
Registered
226 Posts
The info is in one of the manuals. It has a skeleton diagram of the car with the different bulb locations labeled... and connected to a text description. Sorry I can't be more specific.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have the manual with me and deciding to get the bulbs. Anybody know what kind of bulbs fit.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
wdskuk...

I'm gonna ask you for a favor. Seriously. I'm not trying to be an ass. But most all of your questions have already been answered in detail. Next time, seriously just do a search. It works really well...

But to answer your question:
9005, 9006 yada yada...those are headlights.
Our headlights are 9005.

We have 4 turn signals in the front. They are single filament push in type bulbs.

There are 2 single filament twist in type bulbs. You may have to cut off a nob on the base of the bulb to make it fit (1 min process)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey Ricer Boy,

Whats wrong with the light bulbs that's on the car now?
Why you're at it be sure to put: Lights under the car as well. Along with the Plastic Bodykit , Two Story Spoiler , Large windshield stickers , Mud Flaps , Pink brake calipers , Air damn on the hood , Lights around the license plate......

Damn Ricer , Ghetto , Idiot.

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you don't like Mod , don't do it , & shut the Fuzk up , Don't Flame everywhere.
If you don't got the cash to spend , fine .
[email protected]#*%@$% .

Originally posted by stockIS3:

Hey Ricer Boy,

Why you're at it be sure to put: Lights under the car as well. Along with the Plastic Bodykit , Two Story Spoiler , Large windshield stickers , Mud Flaps , Pink brake calipers , Air damn on the hood , Lights around the license plate......

[This message has been edited by NA1-T (edited February 21, 2001).]

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Originally posted by stockIS3:

Hey Ricer Boy,

seems like you have alot of hatred in you, were you beaten as a kid?

------------------
Solar Yellow/Black IS300

·
Registered
105 Posts
I agree, where is all this coming from...

I think you need a hug, to release some of the anger,,

Ps. stop listening to Emineum(sp?) all that hate music must of got to you.

------------------
'01 Solar IS300
going back to stock (until I get Turbo)

·
15,322 Posts
Originally posted by SophieSleeps:
wdskuk...

I'm gonna ask you for a favor. Seriously. I'm not trying to be an ass. But most all of your questions have already been answered in detail. Next time, seriously just do a search. It works really well...
yeah, a lot of the questions you may have, have already been answered at least three times in three different threads. please do a search by clicking the word "search" at the top right of this screen... sometimes ppl dont like answering the same questions a hundred times. just givin you a heads up. consider this a tip on netiquette.

and dont pay attention to this stockis fool, he does ricer fly bys talking sh|t. what an etard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
DonCorleone
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing