Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
sorry....dont have to drive down to texas for a car show... :lol: I've seen the countries fastest SUPRA's this past summer up here at Englishtown, NJ....and then the big dyno event...that was pretty kewl....

i'm gonna lock this by the way.....not neccesary to have in the north-east forum, you posted the same thing in other forums that everyone else has seen....

have fun...

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1) its not really a car show at all

2) yea you've seen SOME of the fastest supras at E-town, I see'em 2 minutes from my house also :roll: , this is a chance to see them from all over, that otherwise would not take their car from across the country.

3) If you really wanna lock the thread go for it, you are a big dog now that your a mod, I wanted to see if any turbo IS's primarily in the northeast wanted to roll, who cares if I posted it in other forums that people from the northeast usually never look at.

4) have a nice new year

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
ok, didnt need a snobby response back from you bro...

I saw over 200 supras from all over the country, including a few from canada who made the drive too.....and a few who dyno'd up to 900 rwhp.....

but hey, i think thats cool if some of u guys are gonna drive all the way down to texas...thats a hella long drive for a car show, racing, dyno stuff....

and could be a nightmare if the weather doesnt cooperate...too bad this wasnt later in the spring, cuz I'd probably consider going too....

have fun!

:chill:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Marc...Just cause you don't get it doesn't mean others don't as well.....This meet takes any meet the IS Community has ever seen and BLOWS it so far out of the water it's not funny.....No i've never been there but I don't need to have been...Seen the pics talked to Peter(the organizer)....Also it makes the NE Supra Meet look like childs play.....Leave the post it's definatly worthy.....

tsopranoMB said:

I saw over 200 supras from all over the country, including a few from canada who made the drive too.....and a few who dyno'd up to 900 rwhp.....

but hey, i think thats cool if some of u guys are gonna drive all the way down to texas...thats a hella long drive for a car show, racing, dyno stuff....

have fun!

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....TOYOMOTO Built.....
...BULLISH RACING Enhanced...
.....TOYOMOTO & BULLISH RACING......When you CARE enough to ONLY use the VERY BEST"...

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
dt1313 said:
Marc...Just cause you don't get it doesn't mean others don't as well.....This meet takes any meet the IS Community has ever seen and BLOWS it so far out of the water it's not funny.....No i've never been there but I don't need to have been...Seen the pics talked to Peter(the organizer)....Also it makes the NE Supra Meet look like childs play.....Leave the post it's definatly worthy.....
I know I know...was only playin...I do get it bro....I only meant cuz the guy posted this in every regional forum, and u already posted back to it in the mid-atlantic...wasnt neccesarry to keep it all open and get confused...

I just wish the meet was later on in the spring/early summer....I'd definatly consider going down too.....definatly its a huge ass event, I know that.....

I need to talk to you, because the weekend of tx2k4, i'll be heading south too on a road trip... :wink:

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
also, from reading up...curious to who might know...

there is also no mention of "LEXUS" in their event....

will they even allow people like Ltuned&boosted and whoever else to even participate in 1/4 racing and dyno event?

:-?

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
IS3FINALLYmd said:
not really a lexus meet, but from last year their were a few sc300's, this year would like to make the IS300 known aliittle more, ya feel me T.
of course I feel ya...but they prolly wont let the IS's participate, or would they? might want to confirm that too....just a thought especially peeps with high HP IS300's who would want to participate in the events...ya know what i'm sayin? :chill:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
dt1313 said:

tsopranoMB said:

have fun!

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....TOYOMOTO Built.....
...BULLISH RACING Enhanced...
.....TOYOMOTO & BULLISH RACING......When you CARE enough to ONLY use the VERY BEST"...
Im down to roll, love to see ur ride man.

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
Marc is mod crazy :roll: havent you guys figured this out by now? BTW Happy New Year Mr. Taylor.
and your boost crazy right Mr. TURBO IS ??? :roll: :lol:

I wasnt gonna do jack to this post, just the fact the guy posted in in the SOUTH/MID-ATLANTIC/NORTH-EAST it wasnt neccesary to be in every single forum.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wanted to make sure everyone saw this oppurtunity, and that either would be willing to roll with us or(reason for posting in NE and Mid-ATL forums) be close enough to the meet (hence the south forum)and are going jus b/c they are 10 mins away, make sense??

Maybe I should jus have put it in the go-fast forum, but maybe it would have got locked b/c blah blah, fock it I decided to do it in all three forums, not a big deal.

Looks like there is a spark of interest, so I guess it's working out.

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
IS3FINALLYmd said:
I wanted to make sure everyone saw this oppurtunity, and that either would be willing to roll with us or(reason for posting in NE and Mid-ATL forums) be close enough to the meet (hence the south forum)and are going jus b/c they are 10 mins away, make sense??

Maybe I should jus have put it in the go-fast forum, but maybe it would have got locked b/c blah blah, fock it I decided to do it in all three forums, not a big deal.

Looks like there is a spark of interest, so I guess it's working out.
yeah man its all good....its a first class event thats for damn sure...I just hope the weather cooperates for everyone planning on making the trek down!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.