Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, my priorities have redirected. I'm finishing up my turbo NSX, picked up a Murcielago, and for now, I've lost interest in my baby IS, so I'm selling four packages for the IS300. Haha, I'll write this in several different directions, because I've even confused myself trying to lay it out. I have a stack of receipts which should cover everything. I'm sure I've left parts out, so feel free to ask me questions. I'll be around for whatever support you need after purchase. Haha, would love to even fly out and help with the 3.4L install. I'm completely cursed as a perfectionist and I care a lot about these parts. Thanks for your consideration, looking forward to doing business soon!

3.4L complete turbo engine, ready to drive after you take everything out of the box I send you and put it in your car. Did about 50 miles of dyno break in. Turbo will peak at around 1250 horsepower on C16. I'd imagine 800 to 850 rear wheel is reasonable on a pump gas street tune. 4" downpipe dumps where the stock Y-pipe ends. If you need a complete exhaust system, I can supply whatever you want. This was bolted to an insane reverse manual shift trans brake TH400 with a 4000 stall converter. The transmission setup is not listed here, but if you're interested I'll let it go with the billet IS300 brackets, driveshaft, and linkage for an additional $5000. The original AEM EMS is in the NSX now, so I'm including a new one with several IS300 startup maps.

3.4L longblock, I built as a backup. Crank pulley to flywheel, valve covers to oil pan. It's sitting on an engine stand, completely identical to the running 3.4L.

3.0L engine SOLD! Was in my original IS and has around 5000 miles. Ran at 606 rear wheel which is nothing for this bottom end. Looks the same as what's in your car, with JE pistons, Carillo rods, and the rest of the list. I would prefer an exchange with this one.

68mm turbo kit SOLD! which was on the 3.0L for 5000 miles. Pulled it a couple weeks ago, sent everything to be blasted and ceramic coated. Resealed the turbo for fun. Did 606 wheel at 22 PSI on 93 octane. The intercooler and piping went to a friend, so as a matter of making the sale simple, please make the sale simple, I'm including a new 12" x 24" x 4" polished intercooler and polished IS300 piping. Fuel delivery is all there, needs fuel management to run.

3.4L complete turbo engine and fuel management, 50 miles $9995

B. Crower 3.4L 94mm stroke billet 4340 crankshaft
Carillo rods with ARP 220,000 PSI rod bolts
Custom 87mm CP forged 8.5 to 1 pistons
Ductile iron plasma top rings, tapered second ring, low tension oil rings
9310 nickel carbon steel alloy wrist pins
Teflon buttons
Ferrea valve springs, seats, retainers, locks, and +1mm valves
JDM TT VVT-i intake cam, custom SP Sound Performance Crane exhaust cam
HKS 1.2mm head gasket
ARP L19 head studs
ARP main studs
TT oil pump
Tubular stainless T4 manifold
Precision PT88 88mm turbo with Pro Race bearing and .68 A/R up to 1250 HP
NOS -3AN 48" braided stainless oil feed hose
Earl's -10AN oil drain hose
Function7 billet 6061 -3AN turbo oil inlet flange
Function7 billet 6061 -10AN turbo oil drain flange
Function7 billet 6061 -10AN oil pan drain flange
HKS SS stainless 50mm race wastegate
4" V-band stainless downpipe with two threaded O2 holes
AEM EMS

3.4L longblock, NEW $5995

B. Crower 3.4L 94mm stroke billet 4340 crankshaft
Custom 87mm CP forged 8.5 to 1 pistons
Teflon buttons
JDM TT VVT-i intake cam, custom SP Sound Performance Crane exhaust cam
HKS 1.2mm head gasket
ARP L19 head studs
ARP main studs
TT oil pump

3.0L engine, 5000 miles, SOLD!

JE 86.5mm forged 8.5 to 1 pistons
Teflon buttons
HKS 1.2mm head gasket
ARP L19 head studs
TT oil pump

68mm turbo kit, NEW, SOLD!

Stainless ported T4 manifold with 50mm HKS wastegate flange
Precision PT-68 68mm turbo with 360 Race bearing and .68 A/R up to 800 HP
Turbonetics 4" polished turbo inlet with Turbonetics 4" black silicone connector
NOS -3AN 48" braided stainless oil feed hose
Earl's -10AN oil drain hose
Function7 billet 6061 -3AN turbo oil inlet flange
Function7 billet 6061 -10AN turbo oil drain flange
Function7 billet 6061 -10AN oil pan drain flange
HKS SS stainless 50mm race wastegate
50mm stainless wastegate dump to atmosphere
4" V-band stainless downpipe with two threaded O2 holes
3" polished aluminum intake piping
24" x 12" x 4" polished intercooler
750cc matched injectors which fit the IS300
Walbro 255 liters per hour replacement in tank fuel pump
All gaskets and stainless fasteners for complete installation

The 3.4L is still in the car so you can hear it run. It would only take a few hours to pull, so not a big deal. The other 3.4L is bagged on an engine stand. Need to unwrap it and take some pictures, then put the 3.0L on the stand and do the same. More pictures up soon! This is most of the 68mm turbo kit, haha, in iPhone camera form.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
Dude, that is one sick deal for under 10K! I wish I had the money.

Good luck with the sale, and post pics of that Murci when you get it.

·
Registered
452 Posts
wow thats all i can say. wish i had the funds for the 3.4 longblock! good luck with the sale

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Interested in the 3.0L complete motor. Is this just the short block or is this the entire engine? PM me your number so that I can contact you. thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
where have you been during all the debates on the BC stroker kit. everybody fighting back and forth about what kind of power the thing will make on the 2JZ and how it will respond to boost, and your sitting here with an N/A BC engine and a boosted BC engine ready to roll.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
damn. if you would have posted this a month ago I def. would have taken the 3.4 turbo off your hands. to bad I already spent all my money on my little suprise ;)

g/l with the sale tho.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Wow, these deals are amazing. Fuhh*k!!! i just finished building an engine and spent wayy more then this.

What kind of camshafts are on the 3.0 engine??
I think im going to buy it as back up.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
price line is confusing but OMG the quality of stuff you are selling - WOW
just WOW

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
damn ballers...

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
bump for good prices!!!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Does purchase of any of the above items come with installation and tuning? =) Not that the price isn't fantastic as is!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
If you could get that 3.0L out to socal Id do the swap.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks so much for all the interest and support!

Haha, where's the B. Crower thread?

I've had a lot of interest on the 3.0L, so it should be gone soon. Working on shipping to Smooth 1 in FL.

The 3.0L is stock VVT-i cams, stage2.

AlleyKat, the wheels are Imola one piece forged 19" x 10" 30mm offset and 19" x 8.5" 40mm offset with 275/30-19 and 215/35-19 Kumhos. I'll let them go for $4000 shipped to you in Houston. Kind of the same deal as the rest of these parts. I've been through a few sets of wheels on the crystal white IS, sold my TC-005 WedsSports to IS-MIKE and picked these up. They were mounted and balanced, filled with nitrogen, but never rolled. With about -2mm of camber, they fit fine in a rolled rear fender with aggressive drop. I don't feel like arguing about it, so haven't listed them here, but there you go, $4000 shipped. One piece forged is as light as wheels get. Imola is in Italy, and as far as I know, they've sold the mold to Ferrari. Anyway, PM me for more information if anyone's interested in the wheels.

I'm wide open to helping with installation or tuning with any of these packages. Again, please feel free to talk to me about it. I'd really like to make things happen as opposed to watching everything get passed around on my.IS.

Keep coming with the feedback! Again, looking forward to doing business!

·
Registered
615 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
^I second that. We've had nothing but theories and bitching in that thread. I cant believe we've actually found someone with experience. You know what we all would love? A video clip that so we can all see and hear what its like. I'm so curious. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST IN THAT THREAD! We desperately need you!

Now if only I had $10k around. Well, thanks for atleast showing me that an "IS340T" does exist.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts