Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally got the dyno graphs of my car

GTE Internals, 13 psi, 2 T3 Super 60s (One was smoking and died about a week later I think that is why my spool was so slow *edit* I checked im in full boost about 1000 rpm sooner now)

I was running crazy rich, but the A/F on the dyno was about a point lower then the one in my car. My Butt says the one in the car is accurate but I got a new sensor recently so ill recalibrate and see what that one says.

Next dyno will be with 2 new turbos(dont ask), Edit* 272 cams, and a SRT exhaust and hopefully more boost if the retarded manual boost controller will work.

Video http://www.flickr.com/photos/velio/4430155814/

Attachments

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
8,548 Posts
goodness, you can get a few more ponies if you get out of the 10:1 AFR's at your peak torque. i like to keep mine around 11.7 ish, it'll make a pretty significant difference. you might want to decrease the resolution on your boost controller, you have what looks like the inverse of a spike, the difference is .2 psi - and i doubt you'd be able to tell any bit of difference from that but... hey

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
543 Posts
That must be an insane setup to fit twin T3 Super 60's in the IS300 engine bay!

Nice setup and nice numbers :) I am sure the spool will be better with fresh turbos

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
That must be an insane setup to fit twin T3 Super 60's in the IS300 engine bay!

Nice setup and nice numbers :) I am sure the spool will be better with fresh turbos
Its tight but not that bad.. getting the mani off takes a few hours though.. I did relocate the ABS which helps alot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.