Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
tv1149 said:
Here's a link from Toms Racing.
http://www.tomsracing.co.jp/arcive/03_08_11_2.htm

it costs $189.. I can't find any email address to ask them if it works in US NAV units.

Anyone have any more info on this?
this is what the translator came up with

No.T030703
While travelling the necessary item for the occupant whose TV reception and NAVI operation are possible
"TV & NAVI jumper" new sale!

This time at our company for the occupant whose 2003 August compared to, while travelling TV reception and NAVI operation are possible it sells starts part "TV & the NAVI jumper" the トムス product dealer (the Toyota dealer is excluded) via.

- Specification/coupler on type and Change-over Switch attachment
* At the Toyota store we have not done to handle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* TV & NAVI jumper
While travelling the television enjoys by installing genuinely TV & NAVI system equipped car, the epoch-making electronic device where the setting of NAVI becomes possible. エンタテイメントパーツ which does not make the occupant be bored.
< Conformity chart >

At description below we accept the inquiry regarding the = = commodity. = =
Corporation トムス
TEL03? 3704? 6191

·
8,849 Posts
As I stated in another thread, there are 2 issues with a tuner inteded to be used in japan:
1) Different NTSC (3.58 vs 4.43)
2) Different Channel Frequency

·
Registered
825 Posts
vlad_a said:
As I stated in another thread, there are 2 issues with a tuner inteded to be used in japan:
1) Different NTSC (3.58 vs 4.43)
2) Different Channel Frequency
isnt the stock navi screen a rgb monitor.

if it is then the freq wouldnt matter

cause i have played ntsc and pal on it

·
8,849 Posts
It will matter for the TV tuner itself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.