Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i haven't seen anythign about it lately, has there been any new news for those with sources, i was and still am pretty interested in it. but i would like to hear something about it other than what has already been posted, like a few months ago :roll:

if you have any news please share, or just let me know that nothign else has happened..

·
Registered
290 Posts
that add at I-M has bin there for almost 5 months....there isnt any news..i wouldnt hold your breath with XS...just go with on of the extablished turbos...i mean there is PFS PHR Toyomoto SRT...and even PLP for supercharger needs...goodluck

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Well, I don't know if I would knock on XS. I have no experience with them, but most of us are waiting for their shipable kit; you can still go down there and get a custom kit done based on the upcoming kit or do a whole new system. They are a custom fab shop.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Check out the new Turbo magazine. They have a small tidbit on it. Doesnt look like XS will be releasing one anytime soon. They said they used a AFC for their tuning. And make 400 RWHP and costs $7000 or so. Isnt shippable though. Not that kit anyway.

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah, someone called, phones do exist :lol:

when these companies give dates like that it almost is never true, ussually push the date back about 3-6 months depending on reputation.

i was interested, decent price, from what i know they put out decent products, PF has got a good gig goin though, i have always been a fan of his work, even back in the rx7 days when the IS never existed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts