Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I havent had a IS since 06, Ive been looking on and off. This coming Spring I may pull the trigger on a 300 or 250 still havent decided. Anywho back on topic. With my current car (01 MR2 Spyder) I recently had Turbokits.com install their kit. I drove all the way from Cleveland to have this done.

As my car has been to a few performance shops, this has been the best one overall to do business with. Jesse (owner) explains everything in great detail on why he uses this material and not that and so on. He always gives you his time and returns calls promptly.

I know they sell some IS kits, so check them out. Just wanted to do a quick little review for the folks that are not DYIers.If and when I get another one its going up to see them :)

Chris

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
I went there back in 2005 to pick up some parts and I'll tell you this, their shop was NICE, the waiting room, office, etc...very clean...cars they were working on were NICE...I think their website name just got some bad reputation for probably no name reason, maybe from ignorance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts