Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics from SEMA of TurboIS's car.. it shows some more detail and placement of everything.. one thing I thought was especially cool was that the blow-off valve is located in a spot that would guarentee maximum volume.. nice nice..

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
dawg, where's the chicks??? you dissapoint me sometimes...heh...

·
Registered
727 Posts
I would love to see that car in action. The SBM looks very different depending on the photo. The top one almost looks like a different car.

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
turbois...you don't know yet??? dude, tell troy he should pay you for using your car.
j/k...those guys over at XS are pretty damn good huhoh, do you know what settings you have your suspension adjusted to??? and what seetings will you use on the street??? love your car by the way...
scott was here
------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

[This message has been edited by HyperMKIV (edited November 02, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by HyperMKIV (edited January 31, 2001).]

·
Registered
666 Posts
please let us know when this monster hits the track!

It would be interesting to hear what kinda times this will post. Any estimates?

Wonder how I can sneak those kinda mods past my wife? hmmmmm

·
Registered
236 Posts
There is two sets of rims on the car... I think one set is 18's and the other are 19's I have no Idea what tires are on there.. I'll find out more info on Friday.. I'm flying up to Vegas to Drive the Car home.. But I will swap to stock rims to drive home..

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
dude what is it with people and not understanding "SHOW CAR".......there is no way he's giong to drive it off like that.

·
Registered
635 Posts
AWESOME CAR!!!!!!!
that's all I can say.

·
13,978 Posts
Originally posted by mrclam:
dude what is it with people and not understanding "SHOW CAR".......there is no way he's giong to drive it off like that.

relax buddy...i was only asking a simple question! sheesh!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts