Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

wow, just saw this...hopefully Jeff could confirm to us whats going on with that...

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Hey Marc, I was at TE this past June and Jeff told me that they've been working on Justin Humphreys GS300 TT.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Don't know if they're sponsored by TE or if TE is helping with the car, but I do know that Justin and Chris (the Crew Chief) know Jeff pretty well and I believe they're friends.....Congrats to TE...Good way to get their name out there....

Dan
02' IS300
04' G35
www.racingtech.net

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
We've been helping out a little. Some late night fab work because of turbo/rule changes. We've done some intercooler piping, and other little tid bits. I was mostly there this weekend to do some photography, and a little R&R. The R&R didn't happen, but we did have a good time ;)

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Jeff,

How will it cost me to be able to pull my wheels off the groud like that? ;)

·
Registered
2,237 Posts

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
incredible. great to hear turboeast got into the big time racing world finally. one word = impressive

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cool...thanks for the pics Jeff.....damn, i wanted to go sunday but heard it was rained out....booooo.....

well, congrats to everyone involved in the win at atco!

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Yeah, it rained out the 2nd and 3rd quailifers on Saturday, but Sunday they were ready to go. I was a little late on Sunday ;), but I didn't miss anything.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TBKO said:
I have more pictures of the race, and some of the other cars if anyone wants to see them.
if u got any of Justin vs Paul, i'd be interested to see those! :cool:

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
awesome Jeff. Congrats, I know you put in some long hours man.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts