Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all forum members,

I was planning on making a surprise in a few weeks with some new mods, but due to unfortunate circumstances it won't be happening. I recently purchased a custom Precision Turbo (Pictures Below):

Precision Turbo (PT68)
Part No: PTB5006765B
Product: 67653P
Serial No: 35970

This Turbo was Stolen from the shop Kanzki Auto Works in Miami, Fl. If you hate these types of people, please help.

If you know a shop around you, please let them know about what happened. Its not a common set up, so for those who know about turbos, it shouldn't be that hard to spot or find out. Who ever stole it is looking to make big power for a big project.

If anyone sees, hears, spots this turbo on the internet (Craigslist, eBay, internet forums, etc....) or knows the $#[email protected] A**Hole that might have it, please contact me @ [email protected] or contact Herbie @ 786-399-3171

To My.IS, Clublexus and Supra Forums and any other forum this gets on your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Mario, that f'n blows. Some people have no respect.

·
Registered
308 Posts
yo where is that shop? is it on a side road by tamiami airport which is if im nor wrong 136st? and its by fynetune?

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. The shop's insurance should cover you on this! Hope everything works out for ya.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
that sucks.

why isnt the shop responsible? it was in THEIR shop, not yours. dont they have insurance?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh of course the shop ordered a new one right away, thats not even an issue. I am pissed, but I also feel bad for him at the same time. I go to this shop so much its like my home and when someone come into my house and steals its a bit unnerving and I want to find the person who took it.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yo where is that shop? is it on a side road by tamiami airport which is if im nor wrong 136st? and its by fynetune?
yes it is

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
man! cant believe that. boils my blood all these damn people in this city that do sh*t like that.
you think it was someone just randomly walking/driving by? or someone that could have known that that turbo was there?

·
Registered
610 Posts
I'll let a few shops I go to in Broward County know.. Good luck with this, I hate these fvckin people..

-Turbo
+Rep

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
How the heck did this happen to herby? The person that steals from him is fucking evil man. That guy has to be the nicest tuner i 've met to date. I hope they catch this dumbass.

·
Registered
139 Posts
How the heck did this happen to herby? The person that steals from him is fucking evil man. That guy has to be the nicest tuner i 've met to date. I hope they catch this dumbass.
He can't be that big of a dumbass.. he walked away with a free turbo...

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Guys, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear what happened. Was this the only item that was stolen or were there more items involved?
It was the only thing taken.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
He can't be that big of a dumbass.. he walked away with a free turbo...
Only dumbasses steal. Morons dont like to work hard for things so they take from those who do.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.