Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've decided to hold off on this till i pay the car off. I just want to sell this stuff to fund my honda rebirth project. Its pretty much an srt stage 1 or whatever stage kit it was

SRT cast manifold(cracked but fixed and has been resurfaced its flat)

Turbonetics Racegate with dump tube that dumps into the dp

Turbonetics t4/60-1 hifi(busted bearing, but i have rebuild kit)

partial dp with 2 o2 bungs and gutted cat

RC 440cc injectors

knockoff greddy type rs bov

all items are used except the rebuild kit obviously. 550shipped. Pictures will be up tomorrow.:)

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
part out with 440cc, Racegate? Can I call dibs but pending pictures? lol

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
do you know the histories of these items? Have the injectors been flow tested, mileage?

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
unsure if they have been flow tested, i purchased from .net user jahnis300

comes with 2 sets of clips

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
kool, atleast I have something I can research with.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
unsure if they have been flow tested, i purchased from .net user jahnis300

comes with 2 sets of clips
Yup that would be me. Good luck with the sale man. Honestly these were pretty damn clean. Comes with o-rings and pigtails. Ready to use. Good luck

Has a question about the Greddy RS knockoff BOV. Now I was actually going to purchase one of these. Has anyone used them and have some insight on them? Was curious about these. I've heard the HKS knockoffs work fine and was wondering about the greddy RS knockoff.

I wonder if there is a sound difference between the knock offs and original.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used a knock off rs in a kit i built for my brothers car. To be honest it sounds like the type s to me, but it doesn't whistle as loud.

·
Registered
911 Posts
good luck with the sale peter!

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
anyway you can take a picture of inside of the wastegate, I want to see the ports and piston. I think I might pass on the injectors as it is an electronical part, without knowing the condition and history its like flipping a coin.

Shoot me a PM for pricing on the wastegate. For shits and giggles, let me how much you want for the wg and injectors. Please include shipping cost to Dracut MA 01826

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
anyway you can take a picture of inside of the wastegate, I want to see the ports and piston. I think I might pass on the injectors as it is an electronical part, without knowing the condition and history its like flipping a coin.

Shoot me a PM for pricing on the wastegate. For shits and giggles, let me how much you want for the wg and injectors. Please include shipping cost to Dracut MA 01826
Brand new injectors can fail too :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts