Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Im new to the IS300 thing,coming from the honda/ acura realm peicing together a turbo kit is better then buying a kit already put together i.e. greddy, hks kit... I am doing the very popular 2JZ-GTE swap and want to get more power but also reliability is key. Ok so what do you think is the better route, how much, power, reliability... Thanks for all our help guys this forum definetly helped my decision in buying an IS...

Oh yea if you wanna just post the infamous "do a search" reply dont even bother just leave this thread and move on to the next one. I already did a search and didnt find anything that helped me answer my question, if you can give me the link to the thread that already has the answer by all means link me.

Thanks again

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
dude, the 2jzgte swap isn't "very popular" theres only a handful of people on this board that have gotten it to work properly.

you need to do further research, if you want to know about modding the 2jzgte, then i suggest checking out Supraforums you will find a plethora of information regarding it.

please read the sticky oat the top of the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.