Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I don't know the price is really low for the kit n I don't know about the engine management unit they provide in the kit is good. U can go with the TE kit which is under 4 k n proven to work n many .netters have purchase n ask them for their feedback. Good luck on your turbo journey n remember u pay 4 what u get.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
The turbo manifold is wrong its 4 instead of 6.

This "high-flow" piping is indeed not very "high-flow" because its crushbent.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
that picture clearly shows a 4 cyl turbo kit

manifold for 4cyl, and also 4 injectors

it is a SCAM...stay away! :nono:

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
That kit pictured doesn't look like it will fit on an IS300.
The IS does not use a MAP sensor either.
The fuel management the kit is sold with will most likely not be adequit for the IS300.
But, for the buy it now price, (assuming the auction is legit and the parts are legit) the parts are worth more than what you would pay in the auction...I think.

I wouldn't buy it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
and it looks liek a cartoon (the pics) it looks liek they grabbed a picture and put a background on it

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Good find to silver5spd n tsopranoMB. 2 tsopranoMB how is ur new ride by the way I haven't seen much it compare 2 ur previous ride. The last time I saw u was last year Shining Monkey meet here in Fl.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
fyeung04msm said:
Good find to silver5spd n tsopranoMB. 2 tsopranoMB how is ur new ride by the way I haven't seen much it compare 2 ur previous ride. The last time I saw u was last year Shining Monkey meet here in Fl.
hey, I dont exactly remember you...but thanks, its coming along, and hopefully in a month or so, I will post an update on it...

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
hey, I dont exactly remember you...but thanks, its coming along, and hopefully in a month or so, I will post an update on it...
Good to know n I have a 04 MSM 5 spd n when u last saw it, it was just lowered with bolt ons NA. NOw it has a lip kit n 19" rims

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
fyeung04msm said:
Good to know n I have a 04 MSM 5 spd n when u last saw it, it was just lowered with bolt ons NA. NOw it has a lip kit n 19" rims

Way to thread jack.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
The mani doesn't mach, the drop pipe doesn't match, and at the price he/she is asking why can't he/she just sell it for the car it was made for?

Baker

·
Registered
645 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
that picture clearly shows a 4 cyl turbo kit

manifold for 4cyl, and also 4 injectors

it is a SCAM...stay away! :nono:
Well, they do say that it's a custom kit, perhaps they supply exhaust plugs for the other two cyl. :lol:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Total scam.

Clues

#1 - 4-1 Stainless manifoild - not only is it in a pic, but he actually took the time to type it (or copy and paste)

#2 - Pic is still hyperlinked - www.cybernationmotorsports.com/images/kits/rsx/stage1/stage1lg.jpg If you go to the website www.cybernationmotorsports.com you will see all kits cost 3 times that, and they are all Honda/Acura kits.

#3 - He has a rating of ZERO.

And the biggest clue of all.

$1600? What the fuck ever........

·
Registered
69 Posts
not made for a u.s. is300 for sure, the guy can sell it for 5.00 and it still wont fit.......4 cylinder fitment, not 6......so off the bat obvious no fit.....what a moron whom posted that for sale on e bay.....

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I asked the seller just for the hell of it, just asking about the manifold, and he/she came back saying that all they made was a manifold for a 6-cylinder car. Whatever :roll:

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
what funny is, this EXACT SAME PICTURE seller is selling a m3 turbo kit.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts