Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good news...
i got my turbo magazine today... on page 12...
COMING SOON: PROJECT LEXUS IS 300
Turbo Magazine has been graced with the long-term loan of a Lexus IS 300 to use as a build-up project car. Look for the initial Project story in the next few issues. We Plan to upgrade the rolling stock, add a hi-po suspensions and explore the power production possibilities, so stay tuned.

also... on page 80...
The IS 300 is one car that has universal appeal as evidenced by this slammed, wheeled and exhausted example. (got 2 IS pix.. but no mod details...)

i cant wait to see the Turbo IS...
i think this car might at the LA AutoShow 2001...
hope so...

[This message has been edited by IS3 (edited November 28, 2000).]

·
Registered
625 Posts
As ridiculous as it may sound but Toyota/Lexus indeed gave Turbo Magazine a IS300 for their own personal disposal. My friend works for Turbo and he took me for a couple spins in the car when they got it. It was the first one ive rode in. Boy the joy of doing what ever you want to it, and if it breaks, they trade it in for a new one. Their first priorty on the car is a Turbocharger.

Ford also did the same by giving them a Ford Focus, yea I know it isnt much but its a free car for 2 years for my friend. He just got into a accident recently with the Focus, totaled it, and hes getting another one in a week. Damn these guys are lucky.

------------------
KP
94 6 speed
BPU

[This message has been edited by SupraSport (edited November 28, 2000).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts