Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,362 Posts
it belongs to the board thats for sure....
i recall seeing that cracked carbon fiber lip before, but i dont remember the owner's name...

· Registered
1,401 Posts
Yeah he just got the car not more than 2 months ago (and he had never driven a manual car before). I wonder if that's the reason, manual car and boost was just too much for him. Very interesting I would like to know why he is selling too.

· Registered
1,857 Posts
texisportcross said:
DL said:
Yeah he just got the car not more than 2 months ago (and he had never driven a manual car before). I wonder if that's the reason, manual car and boost was just too much for him. Very interesting I would like to know why he is selling too.
He probably found out the Lexus warranty was voided. :lol:
I really don't think Ethan would care about warranty...

· Mr. Negative
12,010 Posts
I believe it's Ethans from Clublexus. He got it and had never had a HI-PO car before. Or a manual car before then he blew the motor and then had PHR rebuild it and I guess is now getting rid of it. That's what I remember happening from his posts at least.

It's probably in pretty good shape and the engine should be fresh. I'd say at that price it's a descent buy.

· Premium Member
11,736 Posts
if he blew the motor he should list that it has been repaired

not very honest if u ask me!
David

PS auction says no time to play with it? IT s a car not a puppy, i play with my car when going places!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.