Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up washington, been a while. I pulled up beside a silver is300 on I-405 north of bellevue this morning. The driver waved and punched the gas and expected to pull away, the look on his face was awesome when I flew past him in my M3. Who ever you are I would love to check out your turbo system, it would be cool to see how they have changed since I had mine... pm me and we can chat.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
only turbo is300 around here, gets me by suprise.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Was he white and young looking? IF so, it could be 748special. He is supercharged.

·
Registered
600 Posts
748special lives by me, but I don't think he'd be naivé enough to race an E46 M3, even with a supercharger.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Yeah, Eric (748special) is the only boosted guy I've met in the area and he has an MSM with a supercharger. If its not him than its someone who isnt very active on this forum or else I would know. You are more than welcome to check out my kit when I get back to put it on. Hell you can help me install it if you have nothing better to do. I'm going to need it. I'll even race ya after its tuned to see how it stands up to your bimmer.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Why do peeps spell Beamer like this, Bimmer?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, Eric (748special) is the only boosted guy I've met in the area and he has an MSM with a supercharger. If its not him than its someone who isnt very active on this forum or else I would know. You are more than welcome to check out my kit when I get back to put it on. Hell you can help me install it if you have nothing better to do. I'm going to need it. I'll even race ya after its tuned to see how it stands up to your bimmer.
No problem..just shoot me a PM.

·
Master Troll
497 Posts
derek what ever happend to your loud ass turbo IS? did you sell it with the kit or did you take that all out? I see a couple yellow ones all the time, but none as purdy as yours was :)

Reactions: pinoyballah

·
Registered
254 Posts
What's up Maxxpsi.

Naw wasn't me. I know I can take stock M's, atleast on the autocross course. I don't do many 60 to 100 pulls on the hwy.

Do you hang out with and of the BMW CCA guys? I do track days with them, good group. Haven't heard of many S/C M3's around though. Love to see your car and set-up. You should try to make it to the NWN this weekend.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
derek what ever happend to your loud ass turbo IS? did you sell it with the kit or did you take that all out? I see a couple yellow ones all the time, but none as purdy as yours was :)

Hey whats up. I sold the car and have seen it a couple of times. I parted out the kit and did pretty good on it. I miss the sudden pull of a turbo, but I love my M3 to death also. No autocross for me yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts