Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my local buyer has pulled a Houdini and I have deleted the PMs from those of you that were interested the first time around so I'm posting it for sale again. The kit consists of the following:

-XS Engineering T3/T4
-XS Engineering tubular manifold
-Greddy e-manage with all harnesses no laptop cable
-Walbro 255lph intank fuel pump
-22x9x3 FMIC with all piping
-HKS SSQ BOV
-HKS standard wastegate
-2 440cc injectors with bungs for use as extra injectors
-Mandrel bent downpipe
-Oil feed and return consisting of -4 feed and -10 return with Aeroquip AQP fittings for all terminations

This is a custom kit pieced together by me. Highest dyno numbers were 315whp and 305tq. Fastest pass to date was a [email protected] however if you read the thread I recently posted in the go fast forum, you will see that it ran a [email protected] with me stuffing the brakes at the end of the track. Speculating a low 13 to high 12 second pass. All of the intercooler piping and the downpipe was fabbed by me so I will tell you now that they do not like robot tig welds. The kit is very functional though and will make the buyer happy. The use of the extra injector setup allows you to leave the stock injectors in and lets the car run its idle and things of the sort just as it did from the factory. However, when the GReddy pressure sensor on the e-manage senses boost, it turns on the extra gas to supplement. The e-manage will control bigger injectors in the engine as well if you ever decide to upgrade them.

Price is $4,000 buyer pays actual shipping cost
PM me if interested

*edit*
I am in the process of putting together my next car and I'm using the money from this to buy a shortblock for it so I need the moneys in a hurry. New price is $3500 shipped. The box is heavy as hell and shipping costs are looking like they are going to be close to a hundred clams so you will be getting turbo for around $3400. PM me with an e-mail address for a bunch of pictures and lets make a deal.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Financial issues have made me re-evaluate my priorities. It was a lot of fun while I had it but I'll be getting rid of the car soon also. It breaks my heart because I love this car but sometimes you have to do what is right for your family before you do what what is fun for you.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd say that I've probably put around six to seven thousand miles on the car since I put the kit on however I am not the first to have the turbo and manifold. I have not had any problems so far.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fugly said:
bpointer said:
...however I am not the first to have the turbo and manifold.
Shhh.. :shame: Your not supposed to tell anyone that! :roll:
I have tried my best to be considered a top notch seller on this site. This includes disclosing information about where the parts have been to the best of my knowledge. I have been nothing short of happy with this equipment on my car but I dont want someone coming back on me later saying that I screwed them.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The kit is currently on a 02 5-speed. It will work on an e-shift I have been told with the aid of a shift kit such as TBKO's ESK.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
humm...... very good offer, I think....
too bad I can't jump on it now.....
I guess I will wait.....
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 - 17 of 17 Posts