Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you are there?

I have a turbo kit and I'm thinking about purchasing a black IS 300 and strappin' it on there...

I currently have a turboed SC300 (FYI). I was wondering if the turboed IS owners ran in to problems with the factory MAF on OBDIII?

Sorry if this is a repetitive post...I'm new here!!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
not even close to the same thing. whatever you are using as a fuel controller, probably won't work on the IS, the ecu is quite a pain in the ass. also, the sound performance turbo and whatever type of manifold is on the car might not work also.

Originally posted by cory:

I have a turbo kit and I'm thinking about purchasing a black IS 300 and strappin' it on there...

I currently have a turboed SC300 (FYI). I was wondering if the turboed IS owners ran in to problems with the factory MAF on OBDIII?

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
is this cory m? aka lexkid? or are you one or the other and not both? sorry if i have u confused w/ someone else. and welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Originally posted by cory:

I think that the IS is ODBII Enhanced...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by HIBBoyScott:
is this cory m? aka lexkid? or are you one or the other and not both? sorry if i have u confused w/ someone else. and welcome to the forums.
That would be me! What's up Scott!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts