Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you are there?

I have a turbo kit and I'm thinking about purchasing a black IS 300 and strappin' it on there...

I currently have a turboed SC300 (FYI). I was wondering if the turboed IS owners ran in to problems with the factory MAF on OBDIII?

Sorry if this is a repetitive post...I'm new here!!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
not even close to the same thing. whatever you are using as a fuel controller, probably won't work on the IS, the ecu is quite a pain in the ass. also, the sound performance turbo and whatever type of manifold is on the car might not work also.

Originally posted by cory:

I have a turbo kit and I'm thinking about purchasing a black IS 300 and strappin' it on there...

I currently have a turboed SC300 (FYI). I was wondering if the turboed IS owners ran in to problems with the factory MAF on OBDIII?

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
is this cory m? aka lexkid? or are you one or the other and not both? sorry if i have u confused w/ someone else. and welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Originally posted by cory:

I think that the IS is ODBII Enhanced...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by HIBBoyScott:
is this cory m? aka lexkid? or are you one or the other and not both? sorry if i have u confused w/ someone else. and welcome to the forums.
That would be me! What's up Scott!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
LexusIS886
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing