Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wonderin what would be the most quiet turbo exhaust when i put on my turbo. I will be runnin the srt 2.75 and i want to get away from bein loud as hell. I currently have magnaflow muffler megan headers and downpipe. it is so loud it sets off car alarms. I pretty much dont want to hear anything well maybe wot. im not lookin to spend 700 on one just somethin quiet and cheaper because the 7 grand from the turbo is already raping me.

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
I was wonderin what would be the most quiet turbo exhaust when i put on my turbo. I will be runnin the srt 2.75 and i want to get away from bein loud as hell. I currently have magnaflow muffler megan headers and downpipe. it is so loud it sets off car alarms. I pretty much dont want to hear anything well maybe wot. im not lookin to spend 700 on one just somethin quiet and cheaper because the 7 grand from the turbo is already raping me.
If you are already hurting for money from just purchasing the kit, then forced induction is not for you, no way around that.

A good full 3" will run you at least $700. To make that turbo setup quiet, yet powerful...you would want to run a full 3" with a resonator and good muffler and then recirc the dp.

This has also been covered. Please Search!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.