Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's picked up Tupac's new album? I was told that in one of the songs...I think "This Life I Lead" states that he's alive and missin you or something like that.

I might go pick up this album tomorrow and pick up Pavement's album too.

·
Registered
343 Posts
i "picked" it up over two months ago. great album. something worth listening too instead of all this hova jigga uh uh uh crap.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
he made about "10" years of songs to be ready to put out even when he died... thats why he has so many songs. I have around 300 of his songs and I didn't find all of them yet. As for better dayz, it's a tight album but I already had about 10 of the songs in there. The new album redid the music to the lyrics... and as always, his lyrics are very deep

·
Registered
343 Posts
TexIS300 said:
b0bby said:
i "picked" it up over two months ago. great album. something worth listening too instead of all this hova jigga uh uh uh crap.
word. and jarule can eat a dick too
can't stand jarule that wannabe singer fag. trying to sing with his wack voice :pissed: :lol:

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't get a chance to pick it up, but its 2CDs...I don't wanna spend the time to download it :p

·
Registered
467 Posts
me neither even tho i got dsl. i want the originally copy and hopefully my friend can get me a few copies for free since he does promotions.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
great cd and definitely worth picking up but again liek someone stated before lot of these songs were redone with new beats

oh well still a very good cd

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I'll definitely be picking this one up.

FYI - there's an interesting article in the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine... the article seems to also doubt the amount of material this guy actually had before he ate lead. The article speculates that either a.) He's not actually dead (which seems stupid to me) or b.) with today's engineering, mixing, and production technology.... there could be someone out there who sounds a lot like 2Pac and are making albums under his name (this only seem pretty far fetched)

But as all of you mentioned, check out Ja Rule. If he's not the biggest wannabe, then by God, no one is.

scott.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
Zoku
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing