Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an is300 with a motec m4 and am looking for a place to get it tuned. I live in the philadelphia area.I know Bullish does it but they are to busy. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks Paul :roll:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i have a GT60 with tt pistons corillo rods tt valves and some more things

·
Mr. Negative
11,977 Posts
RAVEN said:
yes i have a GT60 with tt pistons corillo rods tt valves and some more things
did you buy Jarrett's old car? It was owned by the guy who runs ClubLexus. If so, cool, but eitherway congrats.

The only place I know of is Bullish, but I'd ask PHR if your car used to be Jarrett's and he may know of a place as well.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes it was Jarretts car. it is still on a truck on it way. but i am going to need it tuned and bullish cant do it untill the season is over. :(
thanks i cant wait until it get here :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
RAVEN said:
yes it was Jarretts car. it is still on a truck on it way. but i am going to need it tuned and bullish cant do it untill the season is over. :(
thanks i cant wait until it get here :D :D :D :D :D
http://www.clublexus.com/index.php/article/articleview/2258/1/133/

your now the 3rd owner, hopefully you treat the car better then the last owner who blew up the motor and had to have PHR rebuild it again...

good luck with the car! 8)

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
RAVEN said:
thanks i will try :wink:
what do you have to do to it? wouldnt PHR tune it, everything pre-programmed so you will be ok?

I wouldnt want to mess around with it, other then the manufacturer of the kit...just a warning...Jarret would know it better then anyone....

:wink:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it needs to be tuned because after the moter was rebuilt he dident retune it because it was new.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.