Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
logo2.gif <I>Speed Channel</I>'s <B>Tuner Transformation</B> TV show, where a car owner is rewarded with free mods for his ride, albeit with little input from the owner, has finally gotten around to modifying a Lexus IS300.<BR>
<P>The search for the ideal IS300 was narrowed down to 10 finalists, a good number of them members of IS300.NET, and we are proud to announce that the winner, the "chosen one", is also a member of the IS300.NET community.

<P>Now entering its second season, we have seen a steady rise in the quality and caliber of <I>Tuner Transformation</I>'s shows. And the IS300 episode may be their best one yet. At the very least, we'll have a powerful ally in the fact that <B>Jack Mac</B>, one of the show's 3 hosts, is also the proud owner of a Black Onyx Lexus IS300!

<P>So when do we get to see Jack Mac, <B>George</B> and <B>Johnny B</B> perform their magic? You get 4 chances, actually:<BR>
<UL><LI><B>Tuesday 5 October: 4 PM</B> Pacific / <B>5 PM</B> Mountain / <B>6 PM</B> Central / <B>7 PM</B> Eastern<BR>
<LI><B>Tuesday 5 October: 8 PM</B> Pacific / <B>9 PM</B> Mountain / <B>10 PM</B> Central / <B>11 PM</B> Eastern<BR>
<LI><B>Friday 8 October: 7 AM</B> Pacific / <B>8 AM</B> Mountain / <B>9 AM</B> Central / <B>10 AM</B> Eastern<BR>
<LI><B>Saturday 9 October: 3 PM</B> Pacific / <B>4 PM</B> Mountain / <B>5 PM</B> Central / <B>6 PM</B> Eastern<BR>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts