Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got the door sills installed and everything back together...I have been meaning to post pics of the headliner for a long time...the headliner install and suede job was easy, hardest part was spraying everything and working around the roll cage. Next is to paint and wire up the new Ganador mirrors! Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Looks very good, I love that car.. how much did you end up buying it for?

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^Jeff got his asking price!

·
Registered
834 Posts
how much did the suede cost if you dont mind me asking

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^I did all the work myself...cost of material, glue, and razor blades was around $120! I am going to have someone wrap my sunvisors with the extra material...I bought 3 yards of suede and had more than enough!

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
I like the Top Secret front. How dark are the windows? Its weird how the back window isnt tinted.
+rep

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
^^^I am actually planning on selling the front bumper within the next 2-3 months, want the full HKS! The windows are tinted 35%, and the rear is tinted...

·
Registered
834 Posts
nice... what glue did you use and where did you get the suede from?
+ rep

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^^I used 6 cans total, I used the 3m 90 strength all purpose spray glue on the headliner then I ran out so I bought some 3m 77 strength for everything else! One tip is have enough glue because you do not want to run out half way through the project...I got the suede from a local tuner shop, when doing the wrap job have an extra set of hands to help!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
nice!!

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
looks great :approve:

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
looks great....let me know how the wiring goes i need to wire mines in but i have no clue which wires to tap

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
so do the sills light up when you open the doors? and go off when closed?

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
looks good. but roll cage and suede headliner? just rip that shit out and gut it. thats a track car, not a show car!

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
was that bgwilly's old car? looks sweet!

edit: nvrmind yes it is. how'd you install the sills?

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^^^did you hook the motors up? Want to know if it is plug and play or what.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts