Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm looking for a lambo door kit that I can put on my is250 does anyone know of a conversion kit that is reliable and has anyone ever put one on? How easy was it? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
All I've heard is that the most reliable Lambo door kits are on Lambos.
Hahaha :)

Yeah, not many people are gonna like this mod on this forum. But it's your car, do what you want. I personally think they're played out, just like underbody neons are.

·
Registered
367 Posts
lmao civics have had everything imaginable done to them

·
Registered
39 Posts
Seriously a waste of money. Seen so many lower end cars with them and besides the fact that they look out of place they can be a real hassle. IF you must buy a kit make sure you dont pinch pennies and get a cheap one.

·
Registered
854 Posts
this is ridiculous! I don't want to see our IS's become the new civic.... it would look so disgusting.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I know many peopl bash on lambo door kits. A couple years back a friend of mine wanted them installed on his celica. His celica was pretty fixed up and the lambo doors added the 'cool' factor to his car. But after installation, we were both pretty dissatisfied with the outcome. The doors took hours to get alligned and if you didn't close it properly it would put a dent on the door (where the latch strikes). I would highly recomend not going that route because of the headache, whether it looks cool or not.

·
Sofa King
4,826 Posts
I know many peopl bash on lambo door kits. A couple years back a friend of mine wanted them installed on his celica. His celica was pretty fixed up and the lambo doors added the 'cool' factor to his car. But after installation, we were both pretty dissatisfied with the outcome. The doors took hours to get alligned and if you didn't close it properly it would put a dent on the door (where the latch strikes). I would highly recomend not going that route because of the headache, whether it looks cool or not.
uhhh, it doesn't look cool...and doesn't add a "cool factor"

·
Registered
33 Posts
if their not installed right after a while they will mess up the side of your car I hear plus you know that old person that always has to much stuff on their lawn yeah it's like that tacky

·
Registered
28 Posts
Are you gonna add an underglow kit too? Maybe color matched exhaust tip?

I hear APC makes good products for that. I think Autozone or Wal-mart has them.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Damn you guys taking my LAMBO DOOR pic

I shoulda copyrighted that shit lol. I've even seen it pop up on ISfanatics haha

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Don't do it...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts