Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have been searching and i cant seem to locate one. im sure its not tough but a little DYI might help. they have one for you tails and thats just two screws soooo. i just dont want to bust clips or anything. so does anyone know where this one is? + rep for the find. thanks.
~weiss

Reactions: StevenST

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
if you are talkin about the inner circle lights, just pull the carpet stuff off the inside of the trunk lid, theres only one bolt holding each light in (I think, maybe two, easy to see when you get in there) then just pinch the clips together and push it out. its really easy...maybe ill do a DIY this weekend if you dont beat me to it :lol:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
round ones on the middle. actually in the trunk! and thanks for the quick response. and i mean quick. within minutes. hahaha. so just gently pull at the lining and i will see the clips? like i said just dont want to do anything like break the clips and have a loose liner!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
+rep for you guys. ill give it a shot

·
Registered
681 Posts
was just lookin for this as i had the same ? as OP, i am puttin in some smoked inners that i got from juicij36 but i need some different bulbs i can't remember wat kinda juicij told me to get

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice tutorial. will use it this week! rep added!!!!

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
you just follow the same instructions as per sophiesleep's license bulb change sticky

1 - 12 of 12 Posts