Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening, 2IS'ers.

I'm not sure how many (if any) of you know about the TrueDelta vehicle reliability website.

The website owner, Michael Karesh, has been trying gather 'real world' reliability information for automobiles from real world owners. The site is growing quickly, and updates on reliability are sent out regularly to folks registered for the site.

I used to have my last car reported for the site, but when I went to register my 'new' IS350, there are presently not enough cars (25 minimum per model year) for it to part of the study. I think what Mr. Karesh is doing is a pretty valuable service and would encourage folks with 2007 and 2008 IS's to sign up and partake in the study (there are just enough 2006s signed up to be listed currently).

I am in no way affiliated with the website, or its owner. I just think he has a good idea and have enjoyed participating in the study so I've posted the information here and over at CL. This is not a marketing gimmick or any other such foolishness.

EDIT: Mods, if this is an inappropriate post, please delete. I can't link so I hope I've violated no rules. My apologies if I have.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts