Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a dumb question, but what can the police do if you get caught doing donoughts. I was in the little neighborhood and i was doin a couple and someone came out and said they got my liscence # and were goin to the police. What would/could the police to? I dont really think they can do anything Thanks

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
they can't do anything, because the police didn't see it happen, and didn't get you at the scene of "the crime" . you could say someone else was driving, or that the neighborhood resident was making it up or just about anything.
if they were to come to your house and try to scare you into it, don't sign the ticket, and take a lawyer with you to court, it will be a little expensive, but you will get off.
one more thing, next time have a little sense, and don't speed or do donuts in a neighborhood, atleast go to an empty parking lot or something.

Originally posted by topkart:
I know this is a dumb question, but what can the police do if you get caught doing donoughts. I was in the little neighborhood and i was doin a couple and someone came out and said they got my liscence # and were goin to the police. What would/could the police to? I dont really think they can do anything Thanks

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
they can't do anything. they can't prove it was you driving the car. for all the know, it could of been anyone driving that car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So i just say i dont know who was driving my car? I dont think they would beleive that. The neighbors also said they wouldnt call the police if i got the rubber marks out. Does anyone know what will get them out

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Tell them that they can kiss your azz. The only way they can do anything is if they were there. Let the neighbors call the cops.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Dude forget it. The cops didnt witness it. They cant do anything. Dont let them scare you. Just say you didnt do it.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Dude forget it. The cops didnt witness it. They cant do anything. Dont let them scare you. Just say you didnt do it. Just be a little more carefull next time.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
What can the police do....for starters they can rape you.

If you did donuts in front of my house I'd pelt you with eggs. Find a vacant lot for crying out loud. Common courtesy.

PS - the police will not likely rape you so don't worry.

[ June 09, 2001: Message edited by: Agent Smith ]

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Originally posted by Agent Smith:
What can the police do....for starters they can rape you.

If you did donuts in front of my house I'd pelt you with eggs. Find a vacant lot for crying out loud. Common courtesy.

PS - the police will not likely rape you so don't worry.

[ June 09, 2001: Message edited by: Agent Smith ]

AGENT CORN HOLE WHAT ARE U DOING POSTING ON THIS, U DRIVE LIKE AN OLD GRANDMA AND THROW LIKE A WOMAN!

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Originally posted by topkart:
So i just say i dont know who was driving my car? I dont think they would beleive that. The neighbors also said they wouldnt call the police if i got the rubber marks out. Does anyone know what will get them out

hey, it works.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts