Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,157 Posts

please put this in the FAQ in go fast!

Sentinel said:
http://www.autoweek.com/cat_content.mv?port_code=autoweek&cat_code=carnews&loc_code=index&content_code=07533293

that is all.

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
I knew it...now i'm really glad cause we won't see anymore damn threads about it.

BTW, this pisses me off:

Wilson said Toyota Racing Development felt its supercharger research and sales should be aimed at a broader consumer market, such as the Tundra pickup and outgoing 4Runner sport-utility. A supercharger for the Matrix also is on the way.
[/quote]

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
I knew it...now i'm really glad cause we won't see anymore damn threads about it.

BTW, this pisses me off:

Wilson said Toyota Racing Development felt its supercharger research and sales should be aimed at a broader consumer market, such as the Tundra pickup and outgoing 4Runner sport-utility. A supercharger for the Matrix also is on the way.
If they can make one for the Matrix, they should make one for the IS. I think we should start a letter/email writing campaign.
But this may just be a setup to put all those Matrix owners into our shoes. 2 years from now they Matrix boards will be asking "When is that supercharger coming out?"

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
thedon said:
lil' IS 300 said:

BTW, this pisses me off:

If they can make one for the Matrix, they should make one for the IS. I think we should start a letter/email writing campaign.
But this may just be a setup to put all those Matrix owners into our shoes. 2 years from now they Matrix boards will be asking "When is that supercharger coming out?"
Let's sue them.

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
considering the owners of lexi have more expendable income versus matrix owners (which will include the corolla and celica depending on the engine they decide) why not lexus? sure there are less of us, however we are more willing to spend on mods then they are.

We look at the business case first," said Gary Boler, Toyota Racing Development senior manager of sales and marketing.
sure... they are growing at a projected 15% versus their estimated 20% OMFG!!! toyota is going to shut down!!!! i think its more of a money issue rather than anything else.

like i said before, toyota has a good reputation of "normal" "status quo" "beige" although it works for the family segment of their line, it is really affecting their sporty vehicles. and the scion line is not going to help, those cars look like shit imo.

work with what you have now, dont build a new line. the is300 has so much potential that TRD is not picking up. oh well... my money goes to PLP no harm no foul.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
The IS300 is like a civic, in that there is sooo much shit out there for it, that TRD can go fuck them selves. If they don't want to make a s/c then itstheir loss, soo many people would jump on it in a second, oh well I like PLPs design more anyway :).

·
Mr. Negative
12,387 Posts
THANK GOD!!!!!

Put this on the home page, and in every forum. NO More TRD S/C questions! Stick a fork in it. It's done. YEA!!!!!

Thank you Sentinal

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
do you want me to cut your tongue out, and chop off all of your fingers so this blaspheme may never be spoken again?
this is inexcusable

The IS300 is like a civic

danielm said:
The IS300 is like a civic, in that there is sooo much shit out there for it, that TRD can go f*ck them selves. If they don't want to make a s/c then itstheir loss, soo many people would jump on it in a second, oh well I like PLPs design more anyway :).

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Frydryce said:
considering the owners of lexi have more expendable income versus matrix owners (which will include the corolla and celica depending on the engine they decide) why not lexus? sure there are less of us, however we are more willing to spend on mods then they are.
Just exactly what are you trying to say? I own an IS300 and a Matrix.
Your comments are as snobby as the car you think makes you more successful :roll:

Besides.... My Matrix, for the lowly pauper's price of 19K was a FAAARRRR better purchase than the IS300.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
IS300GTE said:
do you want me to cut your tongue out, and chop off all of your fingers so this blaspheme may never be spoken again?
this is inexcusable

Relax.., what I mean is that you can pretty much build a civic using after market stuff and not use one OEM Honda part, and the IS300 also has many many after market parts for it so ones again " Like a Civic they make a lot of shit for the IS", I didn't say IS300 = CIVIC, but both have a lot of aftermarket things to choose from.

Read the whole thing, don't just single out things.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
22 Participants
blueIS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing