Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up some trd skirts, rear lip, and jdm bumper. All the pieces have toyota part jumper on the inside. I didn't really believe they guy when he said they were genuine when he sold it all to me for $275. Hey, I'm not complaining though. Going to paint tomorrow and then I'll install.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah.... I don't think they knew what they were selling. When he told me they were TRD I asked if they were FG or poly and he said not FG. At that point I crossed my fingers and purchased. I picked it up from this place called lswans garage in Tyler, Tx. They have a gita front bumper right now to I believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yeah.... I don't think they knew what they were selling. When he told me they were TRD I asked if they were FG or poly and he said not FG. At that point I crossed my fingers and purchased. I picked it up from this place called lswans garage in Tyler, Tx. They have a gita front bumper right now to I believe.

How much they selling the gita bumper for?

·
Registered
371 Posts
They wanted to sell the whole front nose together. So you could probably pick up the bumper, lights, and grill for around $200 plus shipping.

Who are these guys? Do they sell a lot of is300 parts.. I wonder if they have more

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who are these guys? Do they sell a lot of is300 parts.. I wonder if they have more
They are just some random shop here in Tx. They pull bumpers, skirts, and everything else off of random jdm cars. I got the only rear bumper, rear lip, and skirts they had. They have a huge selections of wheels too. Just go check out lswans garage on facebook.

·
Registered
371 Posts
They are just some random shop here in Tx. They pull bumpers, skirts, and everything else off of random jdm cars. I got the only rear bumper, rear lip, and skirts they had. They have a huge selections of wheels too. Just go check out lswans garage on facebook.

Weird.. Will do thanks man!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Nice grab man. They are a def decent people there. I bought my jdm front bumper from them. He shipped it via Greyhound to me in Houston. Talked to him on the phone. I was satisfied wit the whole transaction. If i had FB i would have loved to pick up those pieces to complete the body.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice grab man. They are a def decent people there. I bought my jdm front bumper from them. He shipped it via Greyhound to me in Houston. Talked to him on the phone. I was satisfied wit the whole transaction. If i had FB i would have loved to pick up those pieces to complete the body.
Yeah they were awesome guys for sure. I was supposed when they told me they could ship everything. I was like whaaaaa? But I just had my dad go pick them up since he is local down there.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Picked up some trd skirts, rear lip, and jdm bumper. All the pieces have toyota part jumper on the inside. I didn't really believe they guy when he said they were genuine when he sold it all to me for $275. Hey, I'm not complaining though. Going to paint tomorrow and then I'll install.

I HATE YOU SO MUCH...

Meanwhile. I had to cut my JDM rear lip like an asshole to make it fit onto USDM... I just laid down my 3rd layer of fiber matt and for now to even look right. I have to tilt my exhaust so it comes out the hole evenly...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I HATE YOU SO MUCH...

Meanwhile. I had to cut my JDM rear lip like an asshole to make it fit onto USDM... I just laid down my 3rd layer of fiber matt and for now to even look right. I have to tilt my exhaust so it comes out the hole evenly...

I feel it man. I got a stupid deal on this. I told my wife that there wasn't anything she could do to stop me from buying it.... yeah the usdm bumper makes everything hard.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts