Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '04 Sportcross and I am very happy with the look of it. I prefer the Sportcross front and rear bumpers to the sedan. However, I was looking to make subtle changes to the look. I like the TRD side skirts and I was wondering how they would look on the car without adding front and rear lips. For those of you who have those skirts, how much lower to the TRD side skirts sit than the stock ones? Would the body lines be off enough to not make it look right without front and rear lips?

I am debating also adding the TRD front lip, but a real one is pretty expensive, and I dont know if I can find a Sportcross specific replica.

I do not like the look of the TRD rear bumper for the Sportcross. IMO, it makes the car look too big and bulky.

I am looking for subtle changes.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would not recommend sides without at least a front lip. I think just lowering will improve the look, and wheels
Thanks for the advice. I have done some searching and I found the exact look I am looking for with the body. Unfortunately, the front and rear pieces are pretty hard to come by. I want to use the TRD Gita front lip, TRD side skirts and to tie it all together, OEM rear wagon mud guards. There is an IS member in the Netherlands who has the components on the same MSM colored car that I have. So, the search begins...

https://images.cdn.circlesix.co/image/1/568/0/uploads/posts/2016/07/edadedcbc8d19738f2710b9e7571660c.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts