Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jdmeyes_1.jpg You remember its history. When we first got our IS300s, we looked at pictures on the Internet of how to fix up our cars and came across pictures of a clean looking lip on our JDM counterpart, the Altezza. You drooled and asked, "How do I get one?!"

<P>The problem was they were manufactured by TRD Japan to fit only JDM-spec bumpers. USDM owners were out of luck. For the lucky few last year, a my.IS member found 13 USDM versions made by L-Tuned, which were tucked away in a warehouse. These sold out instantly. Apparently these were produced a few years ago and discontinued as L-Tuned went under. It's virtually impossible to get a hold of them now and it means paying an enormous amount to those that are willing to sell theirs.

<P>Seeing this as a problem and how in-demand this lip is, JDMEyes is pleased to offer you a high quality replica of the same lip:

<UL>
<LI>Designed for an exact-fit of the USDM bumper with no modification.
<LI>Easy to install in minutes.
<LI>Material is FRP. It is the same material used in all high-quality JDM bumpers and the same Carson Toyota uses for their kits. It is more flexible, thicker, and more durable than standard fiberglass.
<LI>Great weight savings compared to urethane. It is approximately half the weight! The original weighed a ton.
<LI>Repairable, unlike urethane which is a goner if torn or ripped.
<LI>No saggage.
<LI>Extremely high quality. No lumps or wavy inconsistency on the surface.
<LI>Has the same mounting holes on the bottom as the original
<LI>Come Unpainted, the lip is black
</UL>

<P><B>Ok, ok, how do I get one?</B>

<P>The TRD Replica Lip is $299 plus shipping. Available for pickup in Orange County at the facility! Los Angeles will be available in the future. Pickups must pay a fully-refundable (minus 3% paypal fees) 50% deposit of $149 and pay the remainder on pickup. No exceptions! Paypal or Money Order.

<P><B>For more info or to purchase the lip, go to:
<A HREF="http://jdmeyes.bravehost.com/">http://jdmeyes.bravehost.com/</A></B>

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
JDMEyes rules! :approve:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Not to be rude, but I've heard rumors about replica lips not fitting great, NOT YOURS, but in general. What are people's experiences?

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
JDMEyes no longer? The link doesn't work.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
JDMEyes no longer? The link doesn't work.
^^^^
I was too late... :/ JDMEyes... MAKE MORE!! PLEASE!! haha :bigSmile: :approve:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Yes, please, make me more PLEASE!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts