Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard there is a TRD exahaust for the altezza and the is200 in japan so I went to their website: www.toyota-trd.com./en/strt/mffler.html. but there is two different kinds: the SXE10 and GXE10. which one would fit our IS model? and what would be the performance gain? Thanks for the help

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i don't think either would, our chassis code is the JCE10

-gte

dragonblade said:
I heard there is a TRD exahaust for the altezza and the is200 in japan so I went to their website: www.toyota-trd.com./en/strt/mffler.html. but there is two different kinds: the SXE10 and GXE10. which one would fit our IS model? and what would be the performance gain? Thanks for the help

·
Registered
378 Posts
dragonblade said:
The part number for the L-Tuned/TRD Sports exhaust for the IS 300 is 00644-17500-300 and you can order it here (although you may find it cheaper elsewhere):

http://l-tunedparts.com/html/partsordering.html

For more information on exhausts for the IS 300, go here:

http://www.is300.net/forum/search.php

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
From what I know, the TRD exhaust tip is shorter so you'd need to get it extended or else be prepared to burn off your bumper.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
i think it may only be under warranty if the dealership orders and installs the part for you, could be wrong though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
StarScream430
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing