Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys i recently bought this bumper off another member on here locally, bumper was sent to the shop for painting and it came out great. i decided to paint the front splitter portion s2000 gray so it can give it more of the TRD/NEO BUMPER LOOK. keep in mind i do not know what company made this replica but the fitment is SUPERB!! no modifications whatsoever no GAPS ECT... i also recently bought the TRD/LTUNED Foglamps in which i will install once it arrives. anyone know where they sell good mesh? any info or inputs are appreciated.

and now for the pictures!!!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks good. i wonder if this is an aitracing replica? any pics on car?
honestly i dont think its a AIT rep. because AIT represents more the Ltuned with no licence plate bracket. this one i bought looks more like the TRD NEO because of the recessed licence plate portion as well as no side marker holes. one thing it does have in which i was a bit uncomfortable at first was the molded grill within the bumper, but no worries since i have the authentic TRD grille in which i will change the mesh for that part.

thanks for the feedback guys! if anyone knows where to get good quality meshes let me know...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you got it painted before you did test fitments and tweaks? i hope this replica fits like a glove.
I test fitted before i painted it ofcourse and when i bought it from Rubedo i also saw it on his car mounted i installed the bumper just now

stand by for pics shortly!!;)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
pictures of bumper mounted i will be removing the bumper next week to install my NEO FOGLAMPS.

ishype: the bumper is made of frp very durable fiberglass. ;)

bumper is a bit darker that i expected but i will be painting the whole car in the next few months but really cant tell ...

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.