Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, where is the best/cheapest place to get a TRD carbon fiber grill for my IS? Places online or in the SF BAY AREA?

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Will someone please reply to this message!!! I am also interested.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey Cyclops, I think that is way too expensive...I think under $200 is an obtainable price...I'm checking on the grills from a wholesaler...if you live in SF or around here...lemme know if you are intersted...prolly better price if we buy in bulk.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm interested in a grill Lexoboi, but i haven't seen the TRD carbon fiber one yet. Got any pictures of it? I was thinking about getting an altezza one, but if the TRD grill is a good price, count me in.

·
Registered
94 Posts
actually, n/m, i've seen what it looks like. Its coo. According to this catelog i have, i could probably order it for $192, and depending the owners mood at bozz, maybe i won't be charged for the shipping and handling. You guys interested?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey LexoBoi, if you follow the link that SimpleLead gave, you will see that someone got it for $150 from his friend that works at a dealership. If we can set up a group buy, may be we can have a discussion with Phil Wong of Lexus Serramonte to bring down to that price. Cos' I know he orders a bunch and would like to get rid of 'em.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
koo Cyclops...but I've been thinking about maybe gettin an Altezza grill instead...can't decide on which one will look better.

·
Registered
241 Posts
thanks for the pics, nice grill---would look better w/big L I think. But that would mean I'd have to remove it from the original grill...aye

------------------
PEARL/BLK

·
Registered
447 Posts
just so you know... the TRD carbon Fiber grill isn't real carbon fiber....its just a print.... at least the one i saw at the lexus dealership one the TRD model is..... if i'm wrong let me know... coz i want one too....

------------------
Silver 2001 ICE300

·
Registered
447 Posts
that leaves me to say don't waste your money.. especially you lexo..... because a real better looking grill will show up soon... and if you are gonna spend about $300 on a grill... at least have the carbon fiber be real.... >=|....otherwise your paying to have a TRD badge on it...

------------------
Silver 2001 ICE300

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Originally posted by LexoBoi:
I'm gonna go with the Altezza grill instead...gonna find out the wholesale price today.
Not to flame or anything like that, but wouldn't it be kinda hokie to have Altezza and Lexus badging on your car at the same time? I agree that the Altezza grill looks beautiful, but go all Altezza then, or at least have the lexus badges shaved. JMHO

------------------
MAD

1 - 20 of 22 Posts