Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
199 Posts
kit

the topic for the auction is JDM IS300 Altezza TRD style full bodykit

the word "style" worries me alot.. I dont think it is authentic.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
irv_usc said:
i agree that style=knockoff, usually.
yeah, that would be my first no-no...and also, the "company's" email
is on a yahoo account...that's fishy too, if it were a strong, legitimate company that did well, I would think that they could afford an ISP

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
also u should worry about the fitment....since most of the style (knockoff) kits require lots lots mods in order to fit on the car...sometimes it won't even fit ....

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
It's definitely a knockoff...the real deal is POLYURETHANE! :)

Plus, if you buy this knockoff kit, you're most likely not gonna be able to put the JDM Fogs in there either. The fakey kits don't leave attachments for the foglight assemblies.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
don't u have one for sale? or is it sold?

AZTEZZA said:
It's definitely a knockoff...the real deal is POLYURETHANE! :)

Plus, if you buy this knockoff kit, you're most likely not gonna be able to put the JDM Fogs in there either. The fakey kits don't leave attachments for the foglight assemblies.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fiuh, another helpful tips from this forum

thanks guys :D

i was browsing for kits last night, and i have finally decided on what to put on my is

it will be a mix of l-sportline and... i am not sure on what should i put for the front bumper yet, but i am lookin for l-sportline side skirts and rear bumper, if u have em for a good deal, let me know !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
ExcEntRic
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing