Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have recently noticed that my automatic 99 IS200's TRC OFF seemed to be failing. Every time I click the TRC OFF button the TRC OFF on the cluster lights up, but my car doesn't seemed to be willing to slide or to do burnouts, even on the wet. I've tried doing burnouts in the same exact car when I first bought it a year ago and it works perfectly. I've checked the fuse and the wirings but I don't see anything blown or disconnected. Does anybody know what is going on with my car?

note: TRC OFF light not blinking, all bulbs are working properly

·
Registered
2004 Lexus IS300 NA-T
549 Posts
If your car was optioned with VSC as well, then you'll have to take extra steps to disable the VSC before it'll let you slide.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If your car was optioned with VSC as well, then you'll have to take extra steps to disable the VSC before it'll let you slide.
Thanks for your reply. I am not sure whether my car was optioned with vsc or not but if it do so, what extra steps needed to be done in order to get it sliding and have some fun? :unsure:

·
Registered
2004 Lexus IS300 NA-T
549 Posts
If you try to slide, you'll see VSC flashing. That's how you'll know. If you search on here there are several different ways to disable it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts