Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SO ANYWAYS. this was a little before 10pm at Life Plaza in Diamond Bar Socal (909)...im meeting my girl for dinner after i installed my intake..blah blah...

so im going down the underground ramp to the underground lot and since i was really late, i jumped outta the car quickly and was about to run upstairs to meet her..then i was like WHOA... :suspiciou

first, there was one...

then wait...wtf...

oh crap...

*sigh*...just when u i felt all good about my car :pissed:
then i hear BOVs like no other, echoing around the dang parking lot... i waited til everyone left... :jawDrop:

and wow...interesting huh? bet u never heard 3+ BOVs all hissing and echoing in an underground lot :cool:

well just wanted to share

-Aaron

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
haha your funny.

nice pics =]

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
pwned..... :) lol they parked on both sides of you.

I like that GC8.

·
Registered
44 Posts
thast alot of wrxs....they swarmed the hell outa you lol

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sexyLexy808 said:
pwned..... :) lol they parked on both sides of you.

I like that GC8.
yeah the GC8's look so much meaner than the new subarus...
but yeah the front on that last picture of the blue STi looks tight...

new STi's are gross though lol :pissed:

-Aaron

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol whats dance back?

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol i havent watched south park for like 3 years!!! but yhea...petty cool sight tho if u were there...

Reactions: DimSumInABox2GO

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
nice pixs! +rep for getting owned and posting it! also just get F/I for ur car then u can fit right in...

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
talk about an awkward moment...

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
maxxpsi said:
damn it why could that not happen to me. I would love to destroy a WRX meet. Ower of a 2j...a beautiful thing.
hahaha! You'd be like Keanu Reeves in the Matrix. :bigSmile:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
maxxpsi said:
damn it why could that not happen to me. I would love to destroy a WRX meet. Ower of a 2j...a beautiful thing.
please destroy WRX's i hate'em

·
Registered
941 Posts
IZZY RICH said:
hahaha! You'd be like Keanu Reeves in the Matrix. :bigSmile:
lolz its true!

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
Aaron..Aaron..Aaron.. gotta get boost and do a burn out right in front of the line.. LOL..

reminds me of a silver WRX the other day.. he was all speeding up to get in front of the traffic.. i see him, accelerate (sp?) and catch up... I pull next to him and rev. he looks at me and slows down and I wait.. wait.. wait.. then I rev to pull up ahead and nothing.. punk'd out biatch..

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
maxxpsi said:
damn it why could that not happen to me. I would love to destroy a WRX meet.Power of a 2j...a beautiful thing.
damnit seriously why could u or another boosted .netter have been there...could have shut them up =D

rllinghardis300 said:
Aaron..Aaron..Aaron.. gotta get boost and do a burn out right in front of the line.. LOL..

reminds me of a silver WRX the other day.. he was all speeding up to get in front of the traffic.. i see him, accelerate (sp?) and catch up... I pull next to him and rev. he looks at me and slows down and I wait.. wait.. wait.. then I rev to pull up ahead and nothing.. punk'd out biatch..
yeah saving up for boost...=D puahahahaha...so i can get some birdy sounds too lol

-Aaron

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
reminds me of a time me and my friend drove through a civic meet that just got owned by a bimmer meet in the same parking lot... -_-

1 - 20 of 27 Posts