Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few items for sale:

2001 stock auto trans with stock torque converter - 17k miles, no problems. Converted to manual trans. Never raced. $450+shipping

Motorized Nav Screen Assembly - Removed including HVAC vents. This is a perfect setup for an aftermarket DVD setup. Includes motor assembly and screen. I simply unplugged the assembly from the harness. You will need to wire for power and video inputs. This is out of a european model but shouldn't matter if you plan on DVD. $450+shipping PICS available<<<<SOLD>>>>

17 x 7 SSR Integral wheels - +45mm offset, silver in color. Great shape with no curb rash. Only 16 lbs each. $600/bo + shipping <<<SOLD>>>

E-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Derek:
could you tell us a little more about the transmission/torqueconverter? what torque converter is it, who installed it, who pulled the transmission out, at what point in the 17k transmission lifespan was it installed, could you post some pictures, do you have any 1/4mi times or other track numbers that would show a before/after with the converter?
I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything, but I'm very interested in this item for sale, so I'd like to gather as much info as i can. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Re: Cool Stuff for sale

Derekb said:
A few items for sale:

2001 auto trans with torque converter - 17k miles, no problems. Converted to manual trans. $450+shipping FIRM

Motorized Nav Screen Assembly - Removed including HVAC vents. This is a perfect setup for an aftermarket DVD setup. Includes motor assembly and screen. I simply unplugged the assembly from the harness. You will need to wire for power and video inputs. This is out of a european model but shouldn't matter if you plan on DVD. $500+shipping FIRM w/ your dash tray in trade. PICS available

17 x 7 SSR Integral wheels - +45mm offset, silver in color. Great shape with no curb rash. Only 16 lbs each. $600/bo + shipping

E-mail me at [email protected]
- pics of the NAV with screen?

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Derekb said:
Only difference is the screen is slightly smaller. I have photos of the open unit.
i know thats not what i want........sorry :-?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No problem. Most people are replacing the screen anyways to play DVD's. Apparently there is an aftermarket screen that fits perfectly for $200 ish.

·
Registered
712 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
I want pics of the nav housing!
Could I get those pix as well. You can send them to my hotmail account but I prefer a link or something.

The hotmail nazi's only let me hold 2 MB of space. thanks and hoe to see it soon!

·
Registered
41 Posts
can yo usend me the pic of the nav [email protected] PM me...can i hook the monitor you have up to a dvd player or would i have ot buy a new monitor...im a bt confused as to exactly what it is that your selling

1 - 20 of 38 Posts