Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys im gonna upset a few ppl here :p but i found a better toy than the IS200 :) heheh its called the Mercedes C200K Kompressor and all I gotta say is it blows the IS200 out of the water in just about every aspect. Well I gotta admit that the Is200 had a very nice handling chasis and package... so im gonna rip some bigger tyres and rims on my new merc that should help my handling aspect and prevent any more tail step outs. Meanwhile any one want a goood second hand used IS200 Yellow with the lot :) msg me :) and I shall point you in the right direction :) My car was carefully looked after fully serviced and no mods to it except lowering king springs. Done 26,000 K on the ODO. Oh yeah ROB you still around mate ?

Cheers all :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yb

I'm still around. Been visiting this site, but just not participating as much now days:).

Oh yeah BTW, Congrats on your new merc:)

Rob

Yellow_beast said:
Guys im gonna upset a few ppl here :p but i found a better toy than the IS200 :) heheh its called the Mercedes C200K Kompressor and all I gotta say is it blows the IS200 out of the water in just about every aspect. Well I gotta admit that the Is200 had a very nice handling chasis and package... so im gonna rip some bigger tyres and rims on my new merc that should help my handling aspect and prevent any more tail step outs. Meanwhile any one want a goood second hand used IS200 Yellow with the lot :) msg me :) and I shall point you in the right direction :) My car was carefully looked after fully serviced and no mods to it except lowering king springs. Done 26,000 K on the ODO. Oh yeah ROB you still around mate ?

Cheers all :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Rob
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing