Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you guys,
I have a 2.8L Jetta VR6. Well, I'm really disappointed in the car and I dont think its performace is all that great {auto}. Plus, I ABHOR the customer service of VW. ITS HORRIBLE! Well, from what I hear Lexus is a lot better and I was wanting to trade in my jetta for a grey IS 300. What are the lease figures on this car? I was looking at it for maybe 2-3 years. I am 18 years old and was wondering is the IS 300 for me? A lot of people say go for the beemer or the audi but its sooo expensive. thanks!

input is needed.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Heres a very smart man! if you stay on this board for a while..ull noe that most owners on here are between the ages of 18-21. i prefer the IS300 over 3series bmw and definitely over the a4. test drive it, ull love the handling and steering feel. its also a unique car. last year, car editors thought lexus was a joke trying to fight against the 3series...this year, they noe its for real. alot of credit have been given where its due.

------------------
'01 Lexus IS300
'91 Acura NSX
'95 Nissan Maxima

·
Registered
41 Posts
if lexus gets pissed off with the bmw m3, they might bring about an is400/430

yeah i would go with the is300, duh! the lease would be around 400-500+ a month for 3 years. did you buy your jetta?

·
Registered
30,476 Posts
Originally posted by is430:
if lexus gets pissed off with the bmw m3, they might bring about an is400/430

It'll NEVER happen unless they redesign the car... it can't hold an engine that size!

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
would fit!!! but the weight should be more, making them increase the size of the car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts