Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traded in the '05 GGP IS 300 for an '08 IS 350 so I'm selling off all of the parts that were on my 300. All prices are + shipping. I am located in Colorado.

Here we go...

- AVElectronic Nav Multi A/V Switcher w/ all wiring and remote included. Works perfectly and allows you to have up to 4 outputs and 4 independent inputs. NO WIRE CUTTING REQUIRED! I used this for a carputer and it was great! Bought for $500 a year ago. Read all of the specs/info here: Upgrade any GPS Navigation Monitor/Display/Screen into Multi-Media System. Add Reverse Back Up Camera, Ipod, Iphone, DVD, TV-Tuner, Car PC, XBOX, Sony Playstation PS2, Nintendo Game Cube, Satellite TV, TV for Nav, AVElectronic, Inc.
SOLD!!

- Smoked tail lights shipped directly from Hong Kong. Perfect condition!
SOLD

- Figs hood strut kit (G2) for OEM hood. Excellent mod! I loved these. Kit is complete with all hardware, struts, and brackets. Purchased new for $135. More information here: ..FIGS HOOD SUPPORT SYSTEMS..
SOLD!!

- OEM All-weather floor mats (grey) - 4-piece set.
SELLING FOR $65

- Professionally made (Car Toys), custom molded (fiberglass & wood) 10", ported sub box. Made to fit left-rear side of the trunk. Perfect fit! 1' of air space. Had a JL 10W-6 in it. Paid $500. Sounds spectacular!
SELLING FOR $250 (speaker NOT included, grill IS included)

PM or post if you're interested. I can provide more pics of anything upon request.

Perfect buyer/seller feedback on ebay as boarder_247 and excellent seller rep on honda-acura.net as the same username.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Interested in FIGS Hood Prop Kit.
How much to ship to 41071?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PMs replied! Willing to ship the box anywhere as long as you're willing to pay for shipping. :)

It doesn't get in the way of the center ski pass-through. It doesn't stick out past the wheel well bulge.

I'll see about a shipping charge. I'm not sure I have a box big enough... I'll look and get back to you.

·
Registered
254 Posts
interested in tails pm me plz

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Will that nav. box work with the factory nav display?

·
Registered
336 Posts
PM sent.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts