Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, so the date has been set for the 17th of January, we will meet up at 12 at D&B, grab a bite to eat before we go out, and then head out to the twisties(TBD) and cruise for a bit. We are going to create maps and contact points so everyone stays together. I am not sure how long it will last, but probably for a bit, at least till be get bored. I wanted to get a headcount going.

VVTIS

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alredxiii said:
If you let a GS ride go out, I'll be down :)
We need to get some pics of your ride for the members page, also your modifications, why didn't you save your header for the GS?

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
VVTIS said:
alredxiii said:
We need to get some pics of your ride for the members page, also your modifications, why didn't you save your header for the GS?
Ehe, I didn't want that raspy sound yet...I am enjoying the quiet sound of a stock exhaust right now :lol:

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I did mine on Saturday, it was a bit hectic because of the blower and ABS in the way, but it got done, it took about 4 hours with breaks, it sounds good, very quiet, but I still have the Ltuned exhaust on right now.

Count:

VVTIS
Alredxiii
Avngrguild
HKSRedlex

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
VVTIS said:
Well, I did mine on Saturday, it was a bit hectic because of the blower and ABS in the way, but it got done, it took about 4 hours with breaks, it sounds good, very quiet, but I still have the Ltuned exhaust on right now.

Count:

VVTIS
Alredxiii
Avngrguild
HKSRedlex
Good deal, so what about the PFS exhaust?

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have to get the hangers modified, I am debatine whether or not to get MZM to do it, but I may have to.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
im down.

d00d, just take it to a muffler shop and have them do it for you. I got my exhaust modified to fit the rear bumper for like $25 bucks at a muffler shop in SA. Prolly cheaper than MZM will charge.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
jdogg said:
im down.

d00d, just take it to a muffler shop and have them do it for you. I got my exhaust modified to fit the rear bumper for like $25 bucks at a muffler shop in SA. Prolly cheaper than MZM will charge.
Werd! :chill:

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
ubiquitous said:
alredxiii said:

make sure you bring your right foot but don't do another one of those tricks you do with IS'. only dogs do roll-over tricks. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, yeah...yak it up :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
ubiquitous said:
alredxiii said:
ubiquitous said:
alredxiii said:

make sure you bring your right foot but don't do another one of those tricks you do with IS'. only dogs do roll-over tricks. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, yeah...yak it up :wink: :lol:
ok bad joke. :cry:
It's all good meng :wink: No problems :chill:

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hksredlex said:
VVTIS said:
I have to get the hangers modified, I am debatine whether or not to get MZM to do it, but I may have to.
whats wrong with the hangers?

oh, how did the meet go?
They are not long enough for my Ltuned bumper, I have to bend them or put new ones on, because my bumper is lower.

Paul, which shop did you go to?

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
hello from asia :crazy:

btw, i'm in for the drive and i will be back in town this saturday.

shit load of cool cars here btw. i am greatly impressed by little 4 bangers with exhausts that sound sick deep :eek:

sorry guys, no pics...my digi cam f'ed up right b4 i left usa

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
kuuligan said:
hello from asia :crazy:

btw, i'm in for the drive and i will be back in town this saturday.

sh*t load of cool cars here btw. i am greatly impressed by little 4 bangers with exhausts that sound sick deep :eek:

sorry guys, no pics...my digi cam f'ed up right b4 i left usa
Did you graduate?

1 - 20 of 134 Posts