Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eye eye.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That sucks man, it will be worth the wait though.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Head Count:

alredxiii
jdogg
auburnIS
kyung504
VVTIS
Avngrguild
Redlex?
Kuuligan
IS300512

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
This is the one post I thought I would never have to do in a long time....:cry: My car has been totaled :cry: I was driving down the highway at about 70mph when I was taking a turn my rear wheel kinda lifted up, I tried to sway back to straighten the car, but when I did, that's when I hit the rural road. When I tried to straighten out the car, that is when I rolled over twice on the rural road, I am ok, but the car is another story. It sucks seen all that work that a lot of you guys and myself put into that car all go away, but it's just one of those things in life that happens. :cry: I guess I will not be able to attend this weekends meet :cry:

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
alredxiii said:
This is the one post I thought I would never have to do in a long time....:cry: My car has been totaled :cry: I was driving down the highway at about 70mph when I was taking a turn my rear wheel kinda lifted up, I tried to sway back to straighten the car, but when I did, that's when I hit the rural road. When I tried to straighten out the car, that is when I rolled over twice on the rural road, I am ok, but the car is another story. It sucks seen all that work that a lot of you guys and myself put into that car all go away, but it's just one of those things in life that happens. :cry: I guess I will not be able to attend this weekends meet :cry:
That focking sucks man, I am very sorry to hear, I am glad you are ok. Was it wet? I know I have had some close calls.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Yeah the car rolled over twice, I am ok, just got shook up. :cry: I'll post some pics of the damage when I get a chance to get out of work today.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So, what are your plans for the next car? You had insurance, right?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
OMG! That sucks bro... glad your alright tho. So 5 spd now?

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
I haven't thought of it yet, maybe a New IS, maybe not. If I do get a new IS, will get 5spd. Yeah I have full coverage on my insurance, so I will see how that goes with my insurance company. If I don't go with an IS, maybe a GS or a Bimmer :oops:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.